Neocarleen

[NA] Double Discounts Sale | Ends 6/24

19 posts in this topic

Hot damn! It's about time the Infinite Warfare Deluxe bundle went on sale. I can finally grab that DLC for the 100%.

Metal Gear Survive for $6? A steal. I was planning to pruchases this just to see how bad is it within the community.

8 minutes ago, Yakon-Inflation God said:

Metal Gear Survive for $6? A steal. I was planning to pruchases this just to see how bad is it within the community.

Its not as bad as everyone says,but it aint good either.

Some dumb trophies added in the mix.

Have to craft plus eat everything in the game,without any ingame tracking.

Explore the whole map,which requires you to throw yourself of the cliff like a million times to get a few squares on the map.

Decent multiplayer for a few seesions , but not worth any long term play.

3 minutes ago, Prometheous101 said:

Its not as bad as everyone says,but it aint good either.

Some dumb trophies added in the mix.

Have to craft plus eat everything in the game,without any ingame tracking.

Explore the whole map,which requires you to throw yourself of the cliff like a million times to get a few squares on the map.

Decent multiplayer for a few seesions , but not worth any long term play.

Damm. Welp, sounds like I wont be platting this game for a while.

12 minutes ago, Yakon-Inflation God said:

I did enyoj it a bit ,the base gameplay is ok,but there aint much after story,just a map clearing exercise ,i liked the sillent hill vibe of the whole game.

The guide says 200 hours ,but you can probably do it in like 60-80 hours.

Ahh. Im just that one guy who even enjoys the most underappreciated games within good series.

5 minutes ago, Yakon-Inflation God said:

Ahh. Im just that one guy who even enjoys the most underappreciated games within good series.

Same,thats why I tried survive.I mean i got some enjoyment out of it so it was somewhat worth it I guess. If you do end up buying message me i can help you do part of the multiplayer, also you might wanna join a discord server to fin more people to play with ,mactmaking is dead so you gotta find them yourself online.

2 hours ago, AihaLoveleaf said:

Hot damn! It's about time the Infinite Warfare Deluxe bundle went on sale. I can finally grab that DLC for the 100%.

These call of duty sales are like always stupid again...  Come on Activision put cod season passes not bundled with the main game on sale for like 20-30 or something. I don't need the games and 44 euros is a pretty high price for old and dead dlc. 

11 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

These call of duty sales are like always stupid again...  Come on Activision put cod season passes not bundled with the main game on sale for like 20-30 or something. I don't need the games and 44 euros is a pretty high price for old and dead dlc. 

I agree the Season Passes should have gone on sale too. I looked online and saw the pass for Infinite Warfare was as low as $17 USD or so at one point. I didn’t have Modern Warfare Remastered from the bundle so I still got some value out of the Deluxe even though I already had the base game of IW on disc, but if a cheap season pass was up for sale I would probably buy that instead. 

All-time low for LEGO Worlds.  DLC is seven bucks, not on sale.  

Good thing I waited for Skullgirls. Might pick up Diva X too.

7 hours ago, Bumperklever said:

Yup i don't know why they don't put the DLC on sale anymore. I want the season pass for IW. 

35 minutes ago, yuber1234 said:

Good thing I waited for Skullgirls. Might pick up Diva X too.

I thought this game would never go on sale lol I just asked Lab Zero Games in April if the game was going on sale... and this happens!

i have a couple games to ask about both trophy related and otherwise specifically:

sniper ghost warrior contracts ( i know there's another site with a guide but more interested in quality etc at this point)

mafia 2 remaster

stellaris (especially how it runs and controls for this type of game)

any help or suggestions would be appreciated

First ever sale in SU: Save the Light's history. If you've ever had any interest in the game, now's the time to buy it, because god knows if it'll get a sale again.

Republic Commando has been at a good price regardless ($14.99), but I've finally found an excuse to purchase it.

i bought 10 games this week for under 20$ and still want more. i'll wait and see for next week.

out of the list was Mini Motor Racing Deluxe (ps4) bought that one.