The One and Only

I'm starting the game now, but I don't understand "The One and Only" trophy, is it in the base game or in a dlc? If it's in a dlc, how do I access it? Can I play the game on easy difficulty and change it to "The One and Only" trophy?

Thanks!

35 minutes ago, kiseiju68 said:

I'm starting the game now, but I don't understand "The One and Only" trophy, is it in the base game or in a dlc? If it's in a dlc, how do I access it? Can I play the game on easy difficulty and change it to "The One and Only" trophy?

Thanks!

Gold mirror match in the combat arena once you beat the citadel dlc

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/10/2021 at 10:48 PM, blackfalling said:

Thank you. I can always do a seperate safe file I have to.

Either way you have to do a partial ng+ playthrough for the level 10 weapon trophy so doing this one after finishing the game on Insanity shouldn't be a big deal.  

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 7/10/2021 at 0:33 PM, blackfalling said:

Can anybody help me at all? If you do the shortcut way and change the difficulty, does doing this interfere with insanity III in anyway?

Thank you. 

I was insane to try this on Insanity difficulty. After failing all day, I slept on it and tried the next day and succeeded. I don't recommend trying it on Insanity unless you're insane. Like me. :awesome:

But yeah, make an alternate save and come back to it after beating the game. The game puts you back before the final mission anyway, so you almost don't even need to make a specific save for this trophy anyway.