So, 70% of people quit the game in the first 50 seconds?

Dciaran

it's more like the ps3's eyepet, basically no PS eye no funny bunny honey  :lol:

what do you guessed.. you simply turn your ps3 on put the disc in and tap the floor to make that cute little fella appear out of no where?

or play your ps4 and turn the game on and a flying robot came out of your ps4 controller like a gene came out of a lamp? ...come on, be real.  

Yes!  I also started it up on day one.  I don't have the camera, so I couldn't play it, but it still put the trophies on my list.  Bah!  Not that it matters, since I'm not connected my PS4 to the internet until the offline trophy issue is fixed, but it was still very irritating.

Fortunately, a friend of mine bought the eye so I borrowed it long enough to get several trophies in just a few minutes, so that was a relief.

As above, this will be people loading it without a camera.

I realise its probably frustrating for these people to get a 0% on thier profile as a reward for thier curiosity, but to call it trolling? Come on now... there is a big fat picture of the camera on the game icon! Did you think a camera was just gonna grow outta your ps4 or summint?

• Like 1

there is a big fat picture of the camera on the game icon! Did you think a camera was just gonna grow outta your ps4 or summint?

To be fair, I didn't know that was the camera on the icon because I DON'T OWN ONE. :P  I also didn't know that clicking the icon would add the game to my trophies list, partially because I wasn't 100 percent sure it was even a game.

Most of the people who own a PS4 now, this early, are avid adult gamers who are probably more informed about this kind of thing than the average casual gamer.  So the percentage is going to plummet even more as casual gamers and younger kids get their hands on the console.  They probably care less about the 0 percent thing, but the average completion percentage will probably stay pretty low.

And I'm sure the ploy will sell a camera or too.  Clever strategy on Sony's part.

Edited by LiteraryRecluse

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

because most people don't have the PS4 camera it is suposably really rare to find and if u can it isn't cheap its about the price of a new game as of now around 60 dollars :(

h0BA33507.gif

demonoid321.png

They are pretty tough to find at the moment, but that will change soon enough - but c'mon $60 is less than the price of a meal at a restaurant - and that only lasts until you poop - the camera lasts for as long as you have the PS4!

I accidently opened the game on mine, since it downloaded a dam update and as soon as in installed it it put it to the front of the list thought i clicked to get back onto battlefield until i realised.

Really annoys me that companies feel the need to give you bloatware, things that you dont want but they like to shove it in your face for a laugh and make it so you cant delete the thing :(.