Trophy Thoughts?

27 minutes ago, Hysteria said:

there is a coop mode so maybe your partner can joins you cuz I did the trials on sigma & razor edge & believe me you can't do it solo unless they lower the difficultly for those .

There is no online co-op for the ps4 versions

It is possible in Razor Edge to do missions solo with Scythe. Very hard but 100% possible.

I put 100s of hours in these games platinumed sigma 2, both 3 and razor edge (100%) and sigma 1 on vita. I just feel like it is probably enough and I don't want to do it again. Sigma 1 was the easiest since everything is just chaining UT. Bosses in sigma 1 are a joke compared to sigma 2.

Sigma 2 is 100% the hardest part with sigma 1 is the easiest and razor edge a bit harder than sigma 1.

Basically to beat games you need:

SIgma 1 - learn how to chain UT

NG 3 - learn 360 with Scythe

Sigma 2 - learn chaining UT with huge sword (Fang sword or something like this) and master bosses. Bosses are a problem but almost each of them has cheese. Like Alexey can be beaten with spamming forward + triangle on dragon sword. Genshin - izuna drop with staff. Elizabeth has Genshin corpse glitch, etc. I have done a big post with all bosses cheese on russian forum back in the day. Can translate and  post it here if needed (assuming nothing was patched).

And yes - I am talking about master difficulty.

I would love to see NG 4 some day.  With NGS2 - like mechanics but completely new game. These remasters are cool but they will not return that desperation felling after first time on Master Zedonius trying to do something for 2 hours. Or having your ass flawlessly handled to you by master Alexey. I want something new, not replaying 10 years old games. But of cause it is good for the new players.

Edited by vanslayder
  • Like 2

It won't surprise me if they've made an oversight and kept in Clan Battle requirements for the "You Got Skills" trophy, but it's gonna be a while until anyone finds that out because it's hopefully not gonna get that many sales.

• Like 1

On 2021-06-10 at 2:43 AM, Sergen said:

It won't surprise me if they've made an oversight and kept in Clan Battle requirements for the "You Got Skills" trophy, but it's gonna be a while until anyone finds that out because it's hopefully not gonna get that many sales.

It seems like there is no seperate ability tree for the ninja trails; i just unlocked 'em and what you have unlocked in the story mirriors it.

10 hours ago, SecondGenesis said:

Is that a good thing?

Yeah i think so; might mean they have fixed it. Sergen can also be right that the some skills will remain locked forever. I just unlocked the schyte gonna try the horsehit 360 spam on the trials later today. 

You guys be the judge if they changed or balanced anything. This is only MN - imagine doing this for 15 minutes or 20 minutes straight on UN03 or UN04 without messing up a single 360. 

As you see it is possible to do it solo if you don't mess up the 360 spam like i'm doin'.

Mangaged to beat MN01 gonna see if I can do another one to unlock ultimate ninja and see if they changed or balanced anything there.    

Edited by Sturmhauser

On 6/12/2021 at 0:14 PM, Sturmhauser said:

You guys be the judge if they changed or balanced anything. This is only MN - imagine doing this for 15 minutes or 20 minutes straight on UN03 or UN04 without messing up a single 360. 

As you see it is possible to do it solo if you don't mess up the 360 spam like i'm doin'.

Mangaged to beat MN01 gonna see if I can do another one to unlock ultimate ninja and see if they changed or balanced anything there.    

Just attempted this, yea its hella brutal LUL. some of the other MN trials are piss easy cuz how much damage you do

• Like 1

Couldn’t complete mn5 yesterday. Just skipped it for mn6. 
mn1, 2, 4 and 6 were easy - one or two tries for each of them. 
however mn3 with 2 Genshins kicked my ass for like 1.5 hours 

is anyone knows if we need to complete 5 UN trials for the costumes or 3 is enough?

For the ninja skills:

Unless the timing needs to be split-second-perfect it's safe to assume that the Karma-glitch has been removed. Which sucks.

Anyways; for the fun part. You have to complete the following tasks :

- Beat 25 Ninja Trials with Kasumi
- Beat 50 Ninja Trials with Kasumi
- Beat 25 Ninja Trials with Momiji
- Beat 50 Ninja Trials with Momiji
- Collect all 50 scarabs
- Collect all 10 Crystal Skulls

these unlock costumes which fall under the skills-category for some reason.

Scarabs also unlock:
5: Health Upgrade Level 1
10: Lunar Staff Weapon
15: Health Upgrade Level 2
20: Piercing Void Ninpo
25: Health Upgrade Level 3
30: Kusari-Gama Weapon
35: Health Upgrade Level 4
40: True Inferno Ninpo
45: Health Upgrade Level 5

Someone at TA posted this; but no one has unlocked it there yet. 

Don't quote me on this but will this mean that we have to beat all mentor and master ninja trials with Kasumi and Mojimi solo while still taking as much damage (they haven't tweaked how much damage the enemies do to you, which still makes it a pain even with Ryu)? Yeah, haha -- i don't see anyone ever gettin' this platinum if that's true.  

Edited by Sturmhauser

Just now, Sturmhauser said:

For the ninja skills:

Unless the timing needs to be split-second-perfect it's safe to assume that the Karma-glitch has been removed. Which sucks.

Anyways; for the fun part. You have to complete the following tasks :

- Beat 25 Ninja Trials with Kasumi
- Beat 50 Ninja Trials with Kasumi
- Beat 25 Ninja Trials with Momiji
- Beat 50 Ninja Trials with Momiji
- Collect all 50 scarabs
- Collect all 10 Crystal Skulls

these unlock costumes which fall under the skills-category for some reason.

Scarabs also unlock:
5: Health Upgrade Level 1
10: Lunar Staff Weapon
15: Health Upgrade Level 2
20: Piercing Void Ninpo
25: Health Upgrade Level 3
30: Kusari-Gama Weapon
35: Health Upgrade Level 4
40: True Inferno Ninpo
45: Health Upgrade Level 5

Someone at TA posted this; but no one has unlocked it there yet. 

Don't quote me on this but will this mean that we have to beat all mentor and master ninja trials with Kasumi and Mojimi solo while still taking as much damage (they haven't tweaked how much damage the enemies does to you, which still makes it a pain even with Ryu)? Yeah, haha -- i don't see anyone ever gettin' this platinum if that's true.  

i made a guide about this years ago. u can do all 25 acolyte and mentor for kasumi and momiji need to see their skills if they have the costume. if theyre there unfortunately yes we gotta do em

1 hour ago, vanslayder said:

Couldn’t complete mn5 yesterday. Just skipped it for mn6. 
mn1, 2, 4 and 6 were easy - one or two tries for each of them. 
however mn3 with 2 Genshins kicked my ass for like 1.5 hours 

is anyone knows if we need to complete 5 UN trials for the costumes or 3 is enough?

3 UN is enough, only need 5 for Unknown ninja for the costumes. btw if you havent already look at mn 8 or 9 the one with alma (pink girl with blue hair) mission is pretty easy. only problem is i couldnt lock on to the arrow guys up top for some weird times

• Like 1