Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1&2 Trophy Thoughts?

Thephoenixshow

•  

Secret trophies 

Edited by Thephoenixshow

• 2 months later...

Since the PS3 version of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 doesn't have the trophy list when the second game had. The PS4 version would have a really difficult platinum that may take longer. And Sigma 2 would be even more harder.

What did you think?

Edited by ShadowGreenBeav

Sigma 1 platinum is very doable with the unlockable armor pieces.

Sigma 2 has chapter select which is a godsend for trying to get max rank on master ninja difficulty but it also has "rebalanced" ,formally online, coop missions that are offline only in this version.

I have to play these missions myself to see if the platinum is going to be masochistic tier hard.

Edited by monteblommie
  • Like 2

I will use translator for this:

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 does not have multiplayer or dlcs. The video game does not have to include or eject any trophies on its list. It is normal that the trophies of Playstation 4 are the same as PSVita.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 has an identical trophy to the PSVita title '' Power of Two '' that absolutely no one has ever achieved. If tonight, when entering the video game, they continue to maintain 35 missions instead of 30 or 25, it will be the same as Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus (PSVita) = Platinum Impossible

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ahzalon said:

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1 does not have multiplayer or dlcs. The video game does not have to include or eject any trophies on its list. It is normal that the trophies of Playstation 4 are the same as PSVita.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 has an identical trophy to the PSVita title '' Power of Two '' that absolutely no one has ever achieved. If tonight, when entering the video game, they continue to maintain 35 missions instead of 30 or 25, it will be the same as Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Plus (PSVita) = Platinum Impossible

Team Ninja has confirmed the missions have been rebalanced so it should be doable.

33 minutes ago, Ahzalon said:

I played the PS3 version of 2 but stayed away from the Vita strictly cause it's unobtainable but what makes that trophy (power of 2) harder than Ultimate missions in the OG sigma 2? Is it just the fact online is omitted and the AI is crap?

28 minutes ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

It's a shame that they lost the original ninja gaiden codes lol how can a company do something like that but Sigma versions are awful , the only good thing it's that you can play with more characters and the platinum doesn't have online but it's going to be hard btw

sigma 1 is completely fine and not awful whatsoever.

sigma 2 is the one with severe changes.

Edited by monteblommie
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, eXb1azed23 said:

Jugué la versión 2 de PS3, pero me mantuve alejado de la Vita estrictamente porque no se puede obtener, pero ¿qué hace que ese trofeo (potencia de 2) sea más difícil que las misiones Ultimate en la OG sigma 2? ¿Es solo el hecho de que en línea se omite y la IA es una mierda?

La versión de PSVita también contiene las 35 Misiones coop. Pero el videojuego fue estrictamente offline. La diferencia con PS3 es que si la IA muere, la misión no acaba aunque no la rescates, pero nadie tiene ese trofeo porque hacer solo sin ayuda algunas de las 5 MN y todas las de UN es imposible, y es que además en PSVita el otro trofeo de oro era hacer lo mismo que el anterior pero en modo turbo, es decir superar las 35 misiones solo pero a una velocidad de aproximadamente X24 o X36 con respecto a la normal. El ojo humano no da para tanto ni en Team Missions UN ''Normal'' (No Turbo). Por eso nadie tiene el platino de PSVita, no tienen ninguno de los dos trofeos de oro, ni el de las 35 normal ni el turbo.

58 minutes ago, Penta122 said:

But what has been balanced where did you see it?

I don't know what they did but this is straight from a developers mouth

As for what changes players can expect in this remaster, it seems that the difficulty level will be just as brutal as before. Hero Mode is being included for both Sigma 1 and 2 and Yasuda believes that should allow almost anyone to complete the games. The multiplayer modes in both Sigma 2 and 3: Razor's Edge have been dropped, but tag missions will receive a rebalancing so that solo players can complete them.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DezuKiwami said:

Am I missing something or is there no Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 trophy list to be found? I see 2 and 3 have trophy lists for PS4 but all I find for 1 is the Vita version.

Seems like the list is missing, i bought the collection and started up the the first game and i dont get any trophy list on my profile.... this is disappointing.

Dont pin me down on that but im pretty sure ninja gaiden sigma 2 doesnt require you to clear the Ultimate Ninja Trails like the PS3 Version, it only says clear the Normal missions as Tag Team and those should be easy enough. 

Edited by KingTom95

6 minutes ago, KingTom95 said:

Seems like the list is missing, i bought the collection and started up the the first game and i dont get any trophy list on my profile.... this is disappointing.

Dont pin me down on that but im pretty sure ninja gaiden sigma 2 doesnt require you to clear the Ultimate Ninja Trails like the PS3 Version, it only says clear the Normal missions as Tag Team and those should be easy enough. 

You will have to clear the ultimate ones. Normal just refers to the game speed from the vita port. It was normal and turbo

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SnowxSakura said:

You will have to clear the ultimate ones. Normal just refers to the game speed from the vita port. It was normal and turbo

Ok thanks for clarifciation, i really hope they fixed it.

I played the first mission on acolyte and the AI already dropped down to half HP ?

Edited by KingTom95

26 minutes ago, DezuKiwami said:

Am I missing something or is there no Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 trophy list to be found? I see 2 and 3 have trophy lists for PS4 but all I find for 1 is the Vita version.

did you mean sigma 1? I've seen people reporting (on a chinese site) that the trophies from the sigma 1 can't be synced, with the error code WS-037073-0, which means the trophy set is not on PSN yet, we need to wait for Sony or Koei Tecmo to fix it.

Edited by Nathaniel_Wu