Ninja Gaiden Sigma 1&2 Trophy Thoughts?

Thephoenixshow

5 hours ago, meyerpark said:

The NGS1 not having trophy list on ps4 version i think it might be some kind of glitch. Xbox One has NGS1 trophy list and it same as Ninja Gaiden Sigma plus

I'm earning trophies right now (The game has released in the UK) but can't view any of them in my profile.

Edit: PSN is now recognizing the game's trophies but psnprofiles has the game registered as "Unknown (22647)"

Edited by SEEGAAAA
Update

4 hours ago, meyerpark said:

Anyone try UN1, UN2, UN3 yet? Hows that statue of liberty now

yes its possible with AI now , I've  played on my alt too and manged to fin both MN3/MN5 you can leave AI down without reviving him and stil can fin mission that's really a good thing , also you can switch between partners for example in MN5 I used  lunar staff to kill  genshin and then I switch to the other player to use Dragon sword to kill Liz 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Bullet_KwT said:

yes its possible with AI now , I've  played on my alt too and manged to fin both MN3/MN5 you can leave AI down without reviving him and stil can fin mission that's really a good thing , also you can switch between partners for example in MN5 I used  lunar staff to kill  genshin and then I switch to the other player to use Dragon sword to kill Liz 

So, as a whole, definitely do-able solo?

6 hours ago, meyerpark said:

The NGS1 not having trophy list on ps4 version i think it might be some kind of glitch. Xbox One has NGS1 trophy list and it same as Ninja Gaiden Sigma plus

List is live now

24 minutes ago, Bullet_KwT said:

So how will Rachel twirl for Un1 xD

3 hours ago, Bullet_KwT said:

That doesn't tell us much. On the PS3 version I did all Master Ninja missions with the AI partner when that version has a time limit for reviving them and a limited number of times you can revive due to their shitty health. If the game still has the same Ultimate Ninja 03 as NGS2 then it is unobtainable because the game's mechanics won't allow Ultimate Ninja 03 as it is on NGS2 to be possible to solo, even if the AI partner is dead for the whole thing and you don't have to revive them. The Statue of Liberty enemies have ground slam attacks that cover the whole screen and if you go too far from one them then they fire electric balls at you. When you get a statue of liberty to low health you need to shoot its neck a lot of times to finally finish it off, the electric ball hits Ryu before he can even aim the bow so unless they've massively changed UN3 it's not gonna really be possible in my opinion.

Edited by Sergen

I won't buy this collection until someone or multiple players have unlocked the trophy and said to us that it's possible to solo it. I do not trust much their "revision". If you can only switch between partners but the enemy health and everything are the same, then it won't help much.

6 hours ago, ShinWesker said:

This could be harder than before. it all depends how on doable are the tag missions solo. 

After looking at some videos regarding the team missions this platinum is going to be a joke in comparison to the PS3 version. A grab on Ultimate Ninja 2 did sub 10% damage where as before it would instant-kill you! Not only that but you deal considerably more damage than before. Even people who twirled as Rachel for the team missions on the PS3 version can platinum this game. You can also start on Mentor difficulty instead of unlocking it through natural progression.

I would not be surprised if the platinum is earned in the next few days (a week at most) depending on how many hours people have to play but at least it's not un-obtainable!

Edited by LancashireLad87

7 minutes ago, Armed_Incognito said:

To be honest, the second one is probably impossible due to ultimate ninja missions, especially the 3rd UN mission. Ninja Gaiden 3 in the other hand, the only issue is the ultimate ninja trials, but its a 50/50 chance, it can be possible still, but you'll need a lot of luck. 

Already has been beaten.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, SecondGenesis said:

The above vids make it look stupidly easy. Are we sure that was with the AI?

Well lookin' at the damage he took it can't at least be on the original Sigma 2 verision (he would have died like 50+ times with the original damage modifiers from the bosses)

2 minutes ago, Sturmhauser said:

Well lookin' at the damage he took it can't at least be on the original Sigma 2 verision (he would have died like 50+ times with the original damage modifiers from the bosses)

Yeah, fair call! I wonder if they'll patch the original damage back lol

Edited by SecondGenesis

15 minutes ago, SecondGenesis said:

Wonder how hard they'd be for the average joe then? I'm no master, but could at least beat the higher difficulties back in the day

Looking at the damage the bosses does. They nerfed it hard

Edit: ok watched another vid. They didn't nerf it that hard lol. For an average this should be pretty challenging after all

Edited by Vergil

1 hour ago, Vergil said:

Looking at the damage the bosses does. They nerfed it hard

Edit: ok watched another vid. They didn't nerf it that hard lol. For an average this should be pretty challenging after all

Not necessarily, if you look at the footage in more detail. He used only the Inferno ninpo which is far from useful in my opinion and more importantly he's using a dragon sword imagine how much easier this is with the BOTA (Blade of the Archfiend). Furthermore he hasn't even completed ANY of the single player because he doesn't have any other weapon with Ryu than the DS.

I haven't played the PS4 version but it seems the team missions are unlocked from the very start unlike the PS3 version which would only unlock after clearing chapter 1 on any difficulty.

Is this a real thing? Watch at the time 4 hours 55 minutes 38 seconds. The guy uses a Talisman of Rebirth in the Team Mission UN2 and again at 4 hours 57 minutes 10 seconds.

Note: At 5 hours 7 minutes and 50 seconds the clear screen shows the guy died twice in the mission and was still credited with the victory.

• Like 1