Dead Space remastered teased?

eXb1azed23

On 6/10/2021 at 3:39 AM, communistwookiee said:

I just played the Mass Effect trilogy for the first time in 8 years with the Legendary Edition. There was so much I remembered that I loved, but so much more that I had forgotten about that it seemed like I was experiencing it for the first time, and the new coat of paint was the cherry on top. I had also never played any of the DLC for 3, so that was all a brand new experience for me. Don't dismiss something just because it is a remaster, and if it os something that you weren't a fan of before, maybe give it a try. Some remasters are just cynical cash grabs, but one done right is almost always worth it in my opinion.

Not completely against the idea, i'd love to see AC1 remastered because of the trophies experience, but i always wanted something new to the series rather than the same games we played before.

• Like 1

On 09/06/2021 at 10:29 PM, Crispy_Oglop said:

Fingers crossed, I'd be over the moon if they actually do a remaster.

I hope this was Dead Space related moon pun.

On 10/06/2021 at 5:04 AM, MatThaRiPP3R84 said:

there is a cheese that lets you do hardcore first time, only hard part is the first boss.

I haven't heard of this. I know there's a way to grind out power node to make it more bearable. What does this cheese method entail?

On 14/06/2021 at 1:24 AM, Great_MazingerZ said:

Not completely against the idea, i'd love to see AC1 remastered because of the trophies experience, but i always wanted something new to the series rather than the same games we played before.

I still can't believe Ubisoft hasn't done anything with AC1 yet considering they've released a ton of remasters. I can only guess it has something to do with the more dated gameplay elements of the first title.

Edited by bikeman223

On 6/9/2021 at 2:37 PM, Evil_Joker88 said:

Just a re-release of Dead Space on PS4 and/or PS5 would be amazing but a Remaster would be even better. And after that a new Splinter Cell game pls :):):)

I'll forever be hopeful that we get another 'Splinter Cell' installment but the years and years of rumors that pan out to be nothing have me not as optimistic as I once was.

It sure would be nice to get the PS2/PS3 era games remastered, or at the very least ported over with bug fixes. I remember when Sony started doing the PS2 Retro games then stopped. If anything, having a Dead Space collection would be great, as it might drum up some interest in making a Dead Space spinoff series. Issac Clarke's story might be over, but I would love to see another entry with a different character. We kind of got something similar with Dead Space Ignition, Dead Space Extraction, Dead Space 2's Severed DLC, and Carver's Co-Op campaign in Dead Space 3, and I think there's a Dead Space Mobile game too.

On 6/19/2021 at 9:52 AM, bikeman223 said:

I hope this was Dead Space related moon pun.

I haven't heard of this. I know there's a way to grind out power node to make it more bearable. What does this cheese method entail?

I still can't believe Ubisoft hasn't done anything with AC1 yet considering they've released a ton of remasters. I can only guess it has something to do with the more dated gameplay elements of the first title.

Yeah pretty weird, even if it's dated, we've seen so many older games got remastered but i know you are speaking about Ubisoft, they should've been done AC 1 remastered on ps4 honestly along with all AC games.

On 6/9/2021 at 3:35 PM, Hysteria said:

Oh dead space was sooo underrated game , I am happy to remaster it , two hours ago I was watching a YouTube video about it & then seen this just WOW.

The first one was masterpiece period. 

The only real problem it has it the "mute" protagonist. If he would have show some emotion instead of being a plank of wood it would have been better. that is why I prefer part 2 but part 1 does have better atmosphere.

I would love a Dead Space collection remaster... if Visceral was still involved. 

EA shut them down and destroyed them, so to buy an EA remaster of Dead Space would be an enormous spit in the face to Visceral game from the original fans. I can totally get behind the new gamers being introduced to it for the first time ever. But as I said, for the original fans to snap it up would be disgusting. 

• Like 4

56 minutes ago, Helyx said:

It seems almost every game that I've cried for a remake eventually comes to fruition. 

Just gotta wait on Legend of the Dragoon & Folklore now.

Ah man, a Folklore remake or remaster would be awesome!!

OT: as huge fan of the first 2 games, I am all for this!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Helyx said:

It seems almost every game that I've cried for a remake eventually comes to fruition. 

Yeah, I remember your post from the Elden Ring thread 2 years ago:

On 21.05.2019 at 3:26 PM, Helyx said:

Dear Bamco, Atlus and Sony,

Please cut the bullshit and cooperate long enough to put Demon's Souls remastered in my hands.

Thanks. Sincerely, Gamers

And then boom, Demon's Souls remake was announced in 2020.

Well done, Mr.Helyx :D

• Like 1

Sooo tired of remaster or remake from games who has great graphics even now. Im fine for games with remake a game from psone or ps2 but ps3 or ps4 i just dont understand the point...and the worst part a lot of people want it insted of claim for a sequel or spin off...i just say...give us a new game.

13 minutes ago, MrTrofyHunter said:

If this becomes true, I’m going to lose my shit. Been patiently waiting for a while now.

I know right, I wish someone would buy the mercs company so I can see a remaster of mercs playground of destruction which was an epic game at the time. 

• 3 weeks later...