Alba Trophy Discussion

I'm looking forward to playing as well, and aren't miffed in the least about the lack of a platinum trophy...but a game that has you taking photos of animals for cataloguing purposes should have a trophy for photographing all of the animals.  Seems like a no brainer to me, but I guess not.

I bought it in the release, the trophies of completing day 1 2 3 4 5 are easy, they are just some easy objectives and apparently u cant fail in the game, about the other trophies of following the major and finding alba and saving the island im assuming (maybe) they are story related as well, i am at day 3 for the moment and trying to complete all the signatures for the trophy, looks like a 10-15h game to 100%, and about the gameplay it's a really good game and funny to play ?

Edited by CNaai

I've emailed the PR regarding the PS5 version as the trophies aren't on PSN yet. There's no free upgrade, so you'll have to pick if you want the PS4 or PS5 version before you buy it. So far, on the PS5, the game runs great, but there is a little jerkiness when looking through the camera due to the dynamic depth of field blur effect. 

Enjoying it so far though, nice and relaxing.

In regards to no trophy for collecting all the animals - I agree, but I imagine you'll need to find them all to get all 50 signatures.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, turniplord said:

I've emailed the PR regarding the PS5 version as the trophies aren't on PSN yet. There's no free upgrade, so you'll have to pick if you want the PS4 or PS5 version before you buy it. So far, on the PS5, the game runs great, but there is a little jerkiness when looking through the camera due to the dynamic depth of field blur effect. 

Enjoying it so far though, nice and relaxing.

In regards to no trophy for collecting all the animals - I agree, but I imagine you'll need to find them all to get all 50 signatures.

Well done for getting in touch! Was starting to think I was going crazy not being able to see my trophies for it. 

Also, on the subject of trophies, does anyone know why exactly is it that some games like this don't have a platinum? Is it all down to the developers preference these days? Much smaller games than this often seem to have a Platinum.

• Like 1

On 11/06/2021 at 9:02 AM, Pray07 said:

Well done for getting in touch! Was starting to think I was going crazy not being able to see my trophies for it. 

Also, on the subject of trophies, does anyone know why exactly is it that some games like this don't have a platinum? Is it all down to the developers preference these days? Much smaller games than this often seem to have a Platinum.

Can I second that well done! I have been hunting about for this issue and couldn't find anything. Trophies are firing but nothing appears in the trophy list. I too have tweeted the account but heard nothing.

I get an error when I try and sync trophies now but it's not affecting other games and the game generates an error that I can report to Sony when I close the game which is a little strange ..

Really enjoying the game though. It's got a great ambience too it and just feels great skipping about exploring... :)

Edited by Blue_Rover
Added extra comments

On 6/11/2021 at 4:02 AM, Pray07 said:

The Developers choose what trophies and whether or not they want a platinum. There are stories about platinum requirements in the first years of trophies being out, but it's been a long time since smaller/bigger was any indication of whether or not a game has more or less trophy points and/or a platinum.

On 6/13/2021 at 5:19 AM, Blue_Rover said:

Can I second that well done! I have been hunting about for this issue and couldn't find anything. Trophies are firing but nothing appears in the trophy list. I too have tweeted the account but heard nothing.

I get an error when I try and sync trophies now but it's not affecting other games and the game generates an error that I can report to Sony when I close the game which is a little strange ..

Developers need to submit their trophy information to Sony as part of their own process for the trophies to show on PSN. Until they do that, they'll only be visible on the local console and often only in offline mode. Generally it shouldn't affect other trophies syncing, but occasionally it might. The best course of action is to contact a developer directly when you encounter the situation of the trophies for their game not appearing in the online trophy list as they're the only ones that can submit their list to Sony and the sooner they're notified the sooner they can fix it. Once they do submit their list, nothing else needs to be done and the next time someone syncs trophies they'll show in the online trophy list as normal.

• 1 year later...

No missable trophies, they are all story related. You don‘t need to scan all the animals for 100%. Took me about 5.5 chilling hours, did all side quests and a picture of every animal. Very positive surprise, the game was relaxing, motivating, never boring (for me) and has a senseful story. Recommendation also for kids.

Edited by andreas_s_78