Mr_Bandicoot93

Region Question

10 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey,

I have the EU PS4 Disc for FF7 I believe. Can i get a free update for ps5 for all 4 Stacks or must i buy everytime the full price of of the ps4 or the ps5 Intergrade on the region?

Edited by Mr_Bandicoot93

You get free update for just one region. Intergrade mission is just on ps5 . So you will need to buy the rest 

Wow well ok. Maybe I buy the digital ps4 game on each store so i can get a free upgrade. I want every trophie of this masterpiece

But if he has a disc it shouldn’t matter? Just have 4 accounts and pop the disc in? I imagine the auto pop will only work on one region?

What a shame that this trophy stacking meta has only been made worse with the introduction of the PS5. Gross...

Hi I have a US disc vesion of Final Fantasy VII Remake and  PSN version, don't know if they are clashing, but I can't upgrade to the ps5 version.

I live in South Africa, I assume I connect to eu servers. Disc is US so I hope they not region blocking me to upgrade?

1 hour ago, Biocide3000 said:

Hi I have a US disc vesion of Final Fantasy VII Remake and  PSN version, don't know if they are clashing, but I can't upgrade to the ps5 version.

I live in South Africa, I assume I connect to eu servers. Disc is US so I hope they not region blocking me to upgrade?

Yes, the problem is that you have a US disc, but an EU account. Try creating a US account and I believe you should be able to then download the free upgrade through that account (but still *play* the upgrade on your usual EU account, as long as both accounts are on the same PS5).

16 hours ago, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

Wow well ok. Maybe I buy the digital ps4 game on each store so i can get a free upgrade. I want every trophie of this masterpiece

Is it really a “free” upgrade if your starting point is buying the digital game 4 times at full price?

Posted (edited)

42 minutes ago, NathanielJohn said:

Yes, the problem is that you have a US disc, but an EU account. Try creating a US account and I believe you should be able to then download the free upgrade through that account (but still *play* the upgrade on your usual EU account, as long as both accounts are on the same PS5).

Edited by Biocide3000
worked like a charm, thanks

I'm platinum this game using Asia disc. I uploading the my save to server, can i get auto pop trophy for PS5 UK/US version with my PS4 asia saves region? If can, i don't mind bought UK/US region game.