10 posts in this topic

If I got the platinum on the PS4 version, does the PS5 trophies autopop or do I have to do them again? I dunno if there is any sort of save transfer.

Posted (edited)

Looks like semi-autopop to me by checking profile of a Player who plated both versions.

Probably instead of i.e. completing 3 players combo missions you just have to do one, etc. Level 30 char also popped as a first trophy.

Not sure if the link to User's list is allowed, so I just recommend you to check the list of the fastest achiever:

https://psnprofiles.com/100-club/13070-guilty-gear-strive

Edited by Smashero

Posted (edited)

I can confirm there is no autopop in this. I got the PS4 plat yesterday and then booting up PS5 today nothing popped. It's not even a case of doing a thing once to get it to pop, so for example you will need to do another full 100 roman cancels in this version. 

Also, I thought my world dollars might come over, so I backed up my PS4 save with 100k before booting the PS5, but when loading on PS5 I had 0, so you need to earn the 100k again.

The only thing that stays between versions is your online rank and character levels, so you if you already have a character over lvl 30 this trophy will unlock after your first online match

Edited by Slayer1189

Thanks for confirming! Just wondering but what would you say the hardest thing to do is? Does getting 100K world dollars take awhile?

37 minutes ago, Elite_Sniper001 said:

Thanks for confirming! Just wondering but what would you say the hardest thing to do is? Does getting 100K world dollars take awhile?

Defeating the round 9 boss in Arcade mode is definitely the platinum breaker, everything else is no problem at all.

12 hours ago, Elite_Sniper001 said:

Getting 100k World Dollars doesn't take very long. Easiest way I know of to rack it up quickly is levelling up characters online, so best to play a few different characters and get a few wins with each just to get it quickly. If you do the stack, then it might take longer to get the 100k the 2nd time if you play all of your mains in the first stack and only leave the characters you don't know too well for the stack. 

As iFraaN97 says, the trophies in this game are easy and it is a quick completion. The only trophy that poses any issue is "Messiah Will Not Come" for beating the round 9 boss in arcade mode. Even this is just really what you will have come to expect from final bosses in fighting games though. AI that is tough to fight naturally as it breaks the rules, but can be made way easier by exploiting the AI. Think Shao Kahn/Kintaro/Motaro from the early Mortal Kombat games or like an old SNK boss. 

Posted (edited)

On 14/06/2021 at 5:45 PM, Slayer1189 said:

I can confirm there is no autopop in this. I got the PS4 plat yesterday and then booting up PS5 today nothing popped. It's not even a case of doing a thing once to get it to pop, so for example you will need to do another full 100 roman cancels in this version. 

Also, I thought my world dollars might come over, so I backed up my PS4 save with 100k before booting the PS5, but when loading on PS5 I had 0, so you need to earn the 100k again.

The only thing that stays between versions is your online rank and character levels, so you if you already have a character over lvl 30 this trophy will unlock after your first online match

I'm glad I read this .....

Because everytime I use the in-game function of uploading game save, I thought it saves the World Dollars. I'm almost done with PS4 version, but if I can't even transfer the world dollars over to PS5 version then I don't think I'm going to bother with it.

Don't want to do it again.

Edited by deldoomgun

7 hours ago, deldoomgun said:

I'm glad I read this .....

Because everytime I use the in-game function of uploading game save, I thought it saves the World Dollars. I'm almost done with PS4 version, but if I can't even transfer the world dollars over to PS5 version then I don't think I'm going to bother with it.

Don't want to do it again.

Check my post it might help you ^-^

6 hours ago, SirSaadTheThird said:

Check my post it might help you ^-^

Thanks, I checked what you mean and only wish I saw your post earlier, as I had already grinded 100k world dollars fully legit.

But even when the "Extinct Species" can be exploited I still don't think I'll start the PS5 trophy list because I don't want to fight Nagoriyuki again for the "Messiah will not come" trophy lol.

2 hours ago, deldoomgun said:

Thanks, I checked what you mean and only wish I saw your post earlier, as I had already grinded 100k world dollars fully legit.

But even when the "Extinct Species" can be exploited I still don't think I'll start the PS5 trophy list because I don't want to fight Nagoriyuki again for the "Messiah will not come" trophy lol.

Fair enough lol