Brave Sir Robin Glitch

Sinthoras_96

Got it on my first match today after successfully doing it twice yesterday at 54 and 50 kills with no trophy. Only got 52 kills and killed about 5 bots total, so I’m not sure what kills aren’t counting. A friend outlasted the entire dark forest map and you can get tons of kills there since it’s a really big map. Unfortunately the attacking team hardly ever make it far enough to drag it out though..

3 hours ago, ApeOfMazor said:

How are people getting such high kill counts? Even the people on top of the board aren't hitting 50 kills in my games. Really think this one is going to take some extreme luck or a very long game since takedowns don't count.

Same here, close I got was 40 on a long match, but I have yet to see anyone get over 50 in a match.

21 hours ago, The_Great_Lalli said:

Use a siege weapon? I don't think they count 

They count. I got this Trophy with 48 kills at the end, so i was lucky. I used a Siege Weapon and did 8 or 9 kills with it and the same amount of team kills, sorry comrades. I don't know the name of the Siege weapon, but it was the big one with the rocks. 

5 hours ago, il-Malfatto said:

Same here, close I got was 40 on a long match, but I have yet to see anyone get over 50 in a match.

Since my Bread Kill Trophy could also be grinded in Deathmatch, try it there. The winners there always had more than 50 kills.

Edited by Sikutai

Just got this. Few tips:

- Dark Forest is a good map to try this on. Came close a couple of times and finally got it here. You'll (probably) have to rely on the attackers being able to push all the way to the duke from a time standpoint.

- Vanguard Devastator is your friend. Huge damage. Try overhead swings for lone enemies, charged slashes for groups if you can get it off before they hit you.

- Try 40 player matches rather than 64. There's just a little bit more space which means you're not constantly on the defensive.

- Try and get in round the back whenever you can. Most of my kills were from people who were already engaged fighting someone else.

- The bridge/gate chokepoint on Dark Forest is really good for some cheap oil pot action.

Good luck!

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Darkette said:

Anyone else having issues with the 2 kills under 25 health? I’ve achieved this on over 5 separate occasions with no trophy.

I feel you. I thought multiple times that I should have gotten the trophy but nothing. 

When it finally unlocked it was a pleasant surprise. I believe you actually need to do a double kill with one swing to unlock it. Atleast that's how it got it. 

On 11-6-2021 at 3:47 PM, Exovector said:

Just got this. Few tips:

- Dark Forest is a good map to try this on. Came close a couple of times and finally got it here. You'll (probably) have to rely on the attackers being able to push all the way to the duke from a time standpoint.

- Vanguard Devastator is your friend. Huge damage. Try overhead swings for lone enemies, charged slashes for groups if you can get it off before they hit you.

- Try 40 player matches rather than 64. There's just a little bit more space which means you're not constantly on the defensive.

- Try and get in round the back whenever you can. Most of my kills were from people who were already engaged fighting someone else.

- The bridge/gate chokepoint on Dark Forest is really good for some cheap oil pot action.

Good luck!

Going into 40 player matches as vanguard was enough for me to get the trophy. Thanks for the tip.

• Like 2

52 kills, no trophy. 

Its pretty annoying, I dont tend to get 50+ every long game, its frustrating achieving it and then it doesnt pop. 

Siege weapons are a no go for me, players seem aware of catapults granting tens of kills at once so theres usually a team kill fest going on there. My best strategy is to use Vanguard (either Executioner’s Axe or double Dane Axe). Luckily its fun as hell, just need to get good at movement and you dont even need to block in some fights.

I got it done strangely at the end of the match lol I was at 47 kills in a free for all which happened to have more bots than usual. At the end since I had the highest kills I got to have fun with my weapon and proceeded to kill 4 people so it put me over the "50" threshold and the trophy popped after the 50th person even though the match was done the game still counted them which is cool, seems they count those for unarmed kills too

The list is Takedowns/ Kills/ Deaths, if you get 50 in the kills column you are good to go. I managed to end up in a bot lobby by sheer luck, just 4 players in total and like 20 bots, I got like 60 kills. This was in a ps4, I play in the BR servers because I'm from Chile. Crossplay was on and I was playing on a Sunday afternoon, I have no idea how I ended up with so little players lol 

Amazing how simplistic these trophies are and the devs still cant get them right. My archer kills are stuck. The two kills at low hp doesn't work, and then to top it off they make a horrific piece of shit trophy(Brave Sir Robin)that relies on a super long game to get. I have to run around like a fucking maniac trying to swing and hope I get the last hit before some archer picks him off or a teammate runs in front of me and blocks a kill. I've tried countless times to get this crap trophy only for a game to end suddenly cause an objective got taken to fast. Tons of times I got into the forties sweating my ass off, having zero regard for my teammates(I'm sorry if I tked you but I need these kills), and then fail because of things out of my control. Its a bad trophy for teamplay and the game as a whole. And guess what I still did it anyways. I finally achieved 52 kills in a single match. And of course its fucking glitched. I'm just amazed something as simple as checking how many kills someone has can be glitched.

Great game, but seriously this trophy is cancer.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, M-3llo-W said:

It's not glitched. Bet you watch on the first Stat, that is not kills. 

Got it now, was on a lucky match only 3 or 4 real players, others bots. Was quiet easy to get 60+ kills

It definitely can Glitch. On PS5 I needed 54 kills to unlock it. In the PS4 EU Stack it unlocked exactly at 50.

In the PS4 NA Stack I reached 51 kills today and it didn't unlock 

1 hour ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

It definitely can Glitch. On PS5 I needed 54 kills to unlock it. In the PS4 EU Stack it unlocked exactly at 50.

In the PS4 NA Stack I reached 51 kills today and it didn't unlock 

Popped exactly on 50, PS5