Brave Sir Robin Glitch

Sinthoras_96

I got this on exactly 50 kills in a FFA deathmatch. It is easily obtainable by winning there, as it required 52 kills instead of the 35 it states on the screen. Actually there where multiple people in the end with 50+.

They might fix this in the future to only require 35 kills to win, but until then, there has to be someone gaining that many kills (or the time runs out, which I haven't seen so far) to win.

Edit: And with FFA you can be sure that every kills counts, as there are no siege weapons, no takedowns and nothing else that can conflict with your kill count. It's only you vs them.

Edited by bioxz

• 2 months later...

This trophy should have popped 4 times for me but never Has, had a round with 50 kills, one with 52, the then another one with 52, and the last match I played I got 64 killl still no trophy, played a knight and only used my sword to kill enemies…. Considering this trophy is hard for a lot of people including me. Rarely get that many kills. It’s absolutely mind blowing that they haven’t fixed it, it’s like the game is still in beta…. I really enjoy Chivalry, but this problem with the trophies takes out ALOT of the fun… so if you’re a completionist I would steer away from this game until they fix their game…. It really sucks that some game developers don’t care about their costumers. Really hope they start to take things seriously because the game itself is enjoyable 

Edit: it finally popped in a game when I got 72 kills…. 

Edited by Casanova1887

The seeing red trophy is also glitched\buggy have killed 2-3 enemies a dozen times with literally 1 HP, can’t Stress it enough, stay away from the game until they get their game fixed if you care about trophies. The frustration of not getting rewarded what you’re supposed to get is just so frustrating. Double kill tripped kill, one enemy then another, nothing seems to work! Guess I’ll have to delete my save after I’m done with the game to have a shot at this trophy 

Edited by Casanova1887

• 2 months later...

Can't believe such simple trophies are all bugged. I found that the 2k kills trophy is either bugged for me or my progress completely reset with a patch. Brave Sir Robin is nearly impossible without bots, at least for me anyways. Very rarely is there even a game where anyone hits above 50 kills. I've tried looking for bots with crossplay off but you can't even find a game. Starting to regret this game even if it is dumb fun.

PSA for everyone trying to get this trophy, the update today added a “beginner mode” where it’s roughly 5v5 and the rest bots (bots fill out each side to at least 20 on each team). I just got the trophy there with final stats of T - 96, K - 74, D - 21 and I’m someone who at best can get about 10 kills in normal 64-player matches. Just farm the bots in this playlist. The top player in the match had T - 115, K - 83, D - 17. It’s really fun!

• Like 1

On 12/6/2021 at 9:25 PM, RD9703 said:

PSA for everyone trying to get this trophy, the update today added a “beginner mode” where it’s roughly 5v5 and the rest bots (bots fill out each side to at least 20 on each team). I just got the trophy there with final stats of T - 96, K - 74, D - 21 and I’m someone who at best can get about 10 kills in normal 64-player matches. Just farm the bots in this playlist. The top player in the match had T - 115, K - 83, D - 17. It’s really fun!

How do you access this mode? I cannot find anything related to a beginner or 5v5 mode in the game

6 hours ago, Axel_KG5 said:

Nah there are no bots in the main 2 (64, 40 person lobbies). I have been in a 20v20 lobby where 5 people were left and the game just divided us into 2 teams without bots or anything.

I've unlocked the plat a few weeks back and I'm pretty sure they have removed bots entirely.. Never heard of beginner mode myself but would love to hear more as I would like to complete the PS4 version eventually. 

On 2021-12-15 at 5:14 PM, Axel_KG5 said:

From what I've seen the Beginner mode was available for a very short time (couple days) and they removed it so back to no bot matches

It’s back, at least it has been for the past few days. I don’t know if it’s a scheduled thing but grind out your Brave sir Robin, bread and unarmed kills while you can. :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 12/19/2021 at 6:28 PM, chilly_schrimp said:

It’s back, at least it has been for the past few days. I don’t know if it’s a scheduled thing but grind out your Brave sir Robin, bread and unarmed kills while you can. :)

Late reply but yes it is still up. I guess it took a bit to update for EU or PS or something like that?

Very easily done in this mode and now I understand how the players that got the game on launch got the trophy in the first place you can just play like a mindless brute vs bots. Thanks for the tip! ?

• Like 2