Games you love that are obscure

• Not a Hero (PS4) - Enjoyable little pixelated cover shooter, with good music to boot. The last level was some bullshit though.

• Actual Sunlight (Vita) - I played this before it went onto PS Plus. Good story about a guy suffering from depression. Recommended playing for anyone who has depression issues.

• Woah Dave (PS4) - For something so simple that has Atari 2600 style graphics, this was a lot of fun to play. Getting the 100 percent is pretty difficult, as you need to obtain 1000 pennies in a 15 - 20 minute timeframe without losing all your lives.

1 hour ago, Fleks_Mhteam said:

A few come to mind:

Konami's Vandal Hearts (ps1)

Parasite Eve (ps1) by Square

The lesser known NIS games especially Phantom Brave and Makai Kingdom (ps2)

Vanilla Ware's GrimGrimoire (ps2)

ObsCure (ps2)

Dungeons & Dragons - Chronicles of Mystara (ps3) Developed by Iron Galaxy for Capcom

Painkiller Hell & Damnation (ps3) This one is pure guilty pleasure

Straimium Immortaly (ps4) Hardcore LSD Roguelite at its best. (has less than 100 owners)

Wildfire (ps4) Metal Gear Solid with superpowers and witchhunt, my Indie Game of the Year. (same as above just a few more)

Parasite Eve 1 is fantastic. Me and my friend loved ObsCure, I mean it's basically Resident Evil 0 but in a school and it's local coop. Very underrated game.

Not sure if you have heard of Illbleed on the Dreamcast, that game is also an absolutely fantastic hidden gem

1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

Parasite Eve 1 is fantastic. Me and my friend loved ObsCure, I mean it's basically Resident Evil 0 but in a school and it's local coop. Very underrated game.

Not sure if you have heard of Illbleed on the Dreamcast, that game is also an absolutely fantastic hidden gem

sounds like a decent game, searched it on google and it apparently has a remaster on ps4 but can't find it on the store or amazon, any idea why?

Proteus.

Not really a game, but an audiovisual experience that I enjoyed. Also can be considered obscure in the literal sense.

16 hours ago, enaysoft said:

ObsCure remembered me a lot of the movie "The Faculty", I really enjoyed playing that game with my brother back then. I never heard about Illbleed but I looked into it and I think I ll fire up that good old DC emulator and give it a go. First I thought lets get a copy of this but I am not paying 200+ € for a 20 year old game!

5 minutes ago, Fleks_Mhteam said:

ObsCure remembered me a lot of the movie "The Faculty", I really enjoyed playing that game with my brother back then. I never heard about Illbleed but I looked into it and I think I ll fire up that good old DC emulator and give it a go. First I thought lets get a copy of this but I am not paying 200+ € for a 20 year old game!

Did you play the sequel for obscure?