Ninja thoughts

Thephoenixshow

True ultimate ninja       

Collect all trophies.

Dragon Sword Master

Defeat 1000 enemies with the Dragon Sword.

Vigoorian Flail Master
Defeat 1000 enemies with the Vigoorian Flail.

Dabilahro Master
Defeat 1000 enemies with the Dabilahro.

War Hammer Master
Defeat 1000 enemies with the War Hammer (Hayabusa).

Kitetsu Master
Defeat 1000 enemies with the Kitetsu.

Dual Katana Master
Defeat 1000 enemies with the Dual Katana.

Lunar Staff Master
Defeat 1000 enemies with the Lunar Staff.

Unlabored Flawlessness Master
Defeat 1000 enemies with the Wooden Sword/Unlabored Flawlessness.

Projectile Weapons Master
Defeat 100 enemies with projectile weapons.

Feat of Ultimate Destruction
Use the strongest Ultimate Technique on 100 enemies.

Izuna Drop Master
Use the Izuna Drop on 100 enemies.

Guillotine Throw Master
Use the Guillotine Throw on 100 enemies.

Fire Wheels Master

Use Fire Wheels successfully 100 times.

Inferno Master
Use Inferno successfully 100 times.

Ice Storm Master
Use Ice Storm successfully 100 times.

Inazuma Master
Use Inazuma successfully 100 times.

Cleared The Way of the Ninja
Completed Chapter 1.

Cleared 2 Trials
Clear all Ninja Tutorials and Path to the Ultimate Ninja.

Rachel Master
Defeat 500 enemies with Rachel.

Sorcery Master
Use Sorcery successfully 100 times.

Cleared The Fiend Hunter
Completed Chapter 5.

Cleared Tairon Under Alert
Completed Chapter 10.

Cleared The Caverns
Completed Chapter 15.

First Clear
Finish all chapters of the game.

Cleared Hard
Finish all chapters of the game on Hard.

Cleared Very Hard
Finish all chapters of the game on Very Hard.

Cleared Master Ninja
Finish all chapters of the game on Master Ninja.

Rookie Scarab Hunter
Obtain a scarab.

Lead Scarab Hunter
Obtain 10 scarabs.

Master Scarab Hunter
Obtain 30 scarabs.

Legendary Scarab Hunter
Obtain all scarabs.

Ninja Carnage
Kill every enemy in an Ambush.

Ninja Slaughter
Kill every enemy in 6 Ambushes.

Ninja Massacre
Kill every enemy in all Ambushes.

The Journey to Master Ninja
Get Master Ninja on all chapters.

The Long Journey to Master Ninja
Get Master Ninja on all chapters on Hard.

The Really Long Journey to Master Ninja
Get Master Ninja on all chapters on Very Hard.

Thanks for playing! -from Team NINJA
Get Master on all chapters on Master Ninja.

Heroes Never Give Up
Be a Hero 100 times.

Thanks for Finding Me!
Find all Team NINJA logos.

Just Put Me On
Hold 99,999 Yellow Essence.

Over 10,000,000 Karma
Get 10,000,000 Karma.

Over 50,000,000 Karma
Get 50,000,000 Karma.

Cleared 6 Trials
Clear the trials from Unrivaled Meeting to Secrets of Shooting.

Cleared 10 Trials
Clear the trials from Secrets of Fighting to Captivating Goddesses.

Cleared 14 Trials
Clear the trials from Desperation to Giants of the Underworld.

Cleared all Trials
Clear Unearthed Challenge and Eternal Legend.

Coin Aficionado
Obtain 50 coins in Ninja Trials.

Coin Collector
Get coins in all Ninja Trials.

Coin Master
Get platinum coins in all Ninja Trials.

• 2 months later...

As I posted in NG 3 forum, NGS is the easiest of them all.

All you really need to master is chaining Ultimate tech with any weapon.

Hold block to avoid absorbing orbs, jump and hold triangle on landing - instant charging of UT.

The game is very easy with this and bosses are a joke compared to NGS2

I did it on vita and with normal joypad it will be much easier.

Platinum coins all easy except of 2-3 with several Almas - those are luck based

Edited by vanslayder
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

Guys for 1000 kills Fish count? I don't remember another thing dor master ninja on all chapter there is a chapter select at the end of the game? 

fish count, chapter 18 is great for the 1000 kill trophies because it has a infinite amount of them.

No chapter select in sigma 1 sadly, you have to reload your save if you get a rank that is not master ninja and re do the level.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, monteblommie said:

fish count, chapter 18 is great for the 1000 kill trophies because it has a infinite amount of them.

No chapter select in sigma 1 sadly, you have to reload your save if you get a rank that is not master ninja and re do the level.

Thx damn for no chapter select T_T If you miss example only chapter 17 you need to replay entire game *_* You need to storage i save at the beginning on every level

Edited by Neme-ita

It isn't really worth it to farm that seriously for weapon kills because you need to do every ninja trial 4 times each for every difficulty.  May as well just open up the inventory at the start of the non boss trials to see what weapons and ninpo Ryu has access to and just use what you don't have trophies for yet.  Probably the most efficient method for getting the kills trophies.  I wouldn't want to farm ghost fish with warhammer or something like that anyway.

56 minutes ago, Elegy said:

It isn't really worth it to farm that seriously for weapon kills because you need to do every ninja trial 4 times each for every difficulty.  May as well just open up the inventory at the start of the non boss trials to see what weapons and ninpo Ryu has access to and just use what you don't have trophies for yet.  Probably the most efficient method for getting the kills trophies.  I wouldn't want to farm ghost fish with warhammer or something like that anyway.

Thx for the advice for master ninja on every level where is the best solution saving at the beginning at evey chapter and use another slot for saving durig the chapter and one slot only for saving if you have get master ninja? 3 SLOTS right? Damn chapter select is the best solution T_T

Edited by Neme-ita

18 hours ago, Neme-ita said:

Thx for the advice for master ninja on every level where is the best solution saving at the beginning at evey chapter and use another slot for saving durig the chapter and one slot only for saving if you have get master ninja? 3 SLOTS right? Damn chapter select is the best solution T_T

Just make 1 save at the beginning of the chapter and then a second save that you keep during the chapter.  If you don't get master ninja/legendary hunter you can just reload the chapter start save or your mid chapter save if you think you can get enough points from the last point you saved.  The only troublesome chapters for most to get master ninja on are chapters 1, 4 and 16.  Chapter 1 will require you to beat some of the timed challenges and not skip any fights so that you don't lose points.  You'll want to use ETs or UTs if you can get away with it and still make the time.  Chapter 4 is mostly about being fast and not wasting time so that you get some time bonus at the end, helps if you get some timed challenges as well.  For Chapter 16, just save the two ninja ambushes from the aqueducts area earlier in the game for this chapter (you can skip the Peristyle Passage ambush and save it for later on hard difficulty or above).  This will let you skip the Great Bridge and Zarkhan arena ninja ambushes which are difficult and extremely tedious on master ninja.

Pretty much guaranteed to get master ninja on any chapter where you have a ninja ambush as long as you spam UTs.  All 3 of Rachel's chapters have a ninja ambush and legendary hunter is the equivalent of master ninja rank for her.  Killing bosses quickly and/or using UTs during the fight will get a lot of points as well and makes master ninja pretty easy to get on boss chapters if you're good at the bosses.  Always turn on the karma counter when going for master ninja rank so you can see the fight timers and your karma points and never exit the area of any fight where the timer starts or you will lose a lot of points.  You get 2000 points for a ET and 5000 points for a UT when executing them during fights with timers up to a maximum of 50 per fight if I remember correctly.

It isn't too bad overall, if you can get master ninja on Chapter 1 the rest is easy.  The platinum coins on all ninja trials is the hardest part of the platinum because of a few trials that are sorta lame.  Mainly Nicchae+Ishtaros with Rachel is the worst part of the plat.

Edited by Elegy
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Elegy said:

Just make 1 save at the beginning of the chapter and then a second save that you keep during the chapter.  If you don't get master ninja/legendary hunter you can just reload the chapter start save or your mid chapter save if you think you can get enough points from the last point you saved.  The only troublesome chapters for most to get master ninja on are chapters 1, 4 and 16.  Chapter 1 will require you to beat some of the timed challenges and not skip any fights so that you don't lose points.  You'll want to use ETs or UTs if you can get away with it and still make the time.  Chapter 4 is mostly about being fast and not wasting time so that you get some time bonus at the end, helps if you get some timed challenges as well.  For Chapter 16, just save the two ninja ambushes from the aqueducts area earlier in the game for this chapter (you can skip the Peristyle Passage ambush and save it for later on hard difficulty or above).  This will let you skip the Great Bridge and Zanarkand arena ninja ambushes which are difficult and extremely tedious on master ninja.

Pretty much guaranteed to get master ninja on any chapter where you have a ninja ambush as long as you spam UTs.  All 3 of Rachel's chapters have a ninja ambush and legendary hunter is the equivalent of master ninja rank for her.  Killing bosses quickly and/or using UTs during the fight will get a lot of points as well and makes master ninja pretty easy to get on boss chapters if you're good at the bosses.  Always turn on the karma counter when going for master ninja rank so you can see the fight timers and your karma points and never exit the area of any fight where the timer starts or you will lose a lot of points.  You get 2000 points for a ET and 5000 points for a UT when executing them during fights with timers up to a maximum of 50 per fight if I remember correctly.

It isn't too bad overall, if you can get master ninja on Chapter 1 the rest is easy.  The platinum coins on all ninja trials is the hardest part of the platinum because of a few trials that are sorta lame.  Mainly Nicchae+Ishtaros with Rachel is the worst part of the plat.

Can you explain to me what the plat coins even are? I don't really understand that part. Or the "Be a Hero 100 times" trophy. What does that mean?

14 hours ago, Elegy said:

Just make 1 save at the beginning of the chapter and then a second save that you keep during the chapter.  If you don't get master ninja/legendary hunter you can just reload the chapter start save or your mid chapter save if you think you can get enough points from the last point you saved.  The only troublesome chapters for most to get master ninja on are chapters 1, 4 and 16.  Chapter 1 will require you to beat some of the timed challenges and not skip any fights so that you don't lose points.  You'll want to use ETs or UTs if you can get away with it and still make the time.  Chapter 4 is mostly about being fast and not wasting time so that you get some time bonus at the end, helps if you get some timed challenges as well.  For Chapter 16, just save the two ninja ambushes from the aqueducts area earlier in the game for this chapter (you can skip the Peristyle Passage ambush and save it for later on hard difficulty or above).  This will let you skip the Great Bridge and Zanarkand arena ninja ambushes which are difficult and extremely tedious on master ninja.

Thx again mate

3 hours ago, hishomie1 said:

Can you explain to me what the plat coins even are? I don't really understand that part. Or the "Be a Hero 100 times" trophy. What does that mean?

Platinum coins are for beating ninja trials on master ninja difficulty, but you have to play each trial on normal, hard and very hard before you can unlock master ninja.  That is why I said you have to play every trial 4 times earlier.

That "Be a Hero" trophy is something that you can only get on the easiest difficulty called Hero or something like that.. you just have to let yourself get into low HP and it triggers automatically.  Easy trophy since you just have to let enemies damage you until it pops.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Neme-ita said:

I see right now a platinum get on ONE DAY ONE DAY how is possible? HOW

You can difficulty skip up to master ninja by killing Doku in Chapter 2 on each difficulty, but clearing all the ninja trials 4 times that fast would require playing straight through without any rest I would think.  There are an enormous amount of them and personal skill doesn't really matter for reducing the time that much if you don't fail that often.  They just take a long time to get through.

I am confused how he was able to clear eternal legend and unearthed challenge first though, I just cleared the game on normal and Eternal legend is still locked for me.  Presumably I have to clear the other trials first to unlock eternal legend unless someone knows of an alternative method of unlocking eternal legend in the master collection version of the game.  If there is no other method of unlocking it except clearing all other trials then I don't see how the timestamps are possible.

2 minutes ago, Elegy said:

I am confused how he was able to clear eternal legend and unearthed challenge first though, I just cleared the game on normal and Eternal legend is still locked for me.  Presumably I have to clear the other trials first to unlock eternal legend unless someone knows of an alternative method of unlocking eternal legend in the master collection version of the game.  If there is no other method of unlocking it except clearing all other trials then I don't see how the timestamps are possible.

mate i see on his list the guy have for all difficulty master ninja rank , is possible i mean at the same time? You don't need play the game 4 time on all difficulty and get master ninja rank on all missions?

4 minutes ago, Neme-ita said:

mate i see on his list the guy have for all difficulty master ninja rank , is possible i mean at the same time? You don't need play the game 4 time on all difficulty and get master ninja rank on all missions?

Difficulty trophies stack including getting master ninja rank on all chapters, so you only have to do it once on master ninja difficulty if you want.  The only thing that seems odd to me is the fact that he cleared eternal legend and unearthed challenge before doing the other trials which as far as I am aware only unlocks after you beat all the other trials.  I can go ahead and clear master ninja next and see if those trials unlock after beating master ninja to check, but I don't recall that being the case from prior versions of the game.  I always thought the eternal legend trial only unlocked after clearing every other trial on at least normal.

Edited by Elegy