Ninja thoughts

Thephoenixshow

I think play all the levels on Normal. Hard, Very hard, when you unlock master ninja you work for all master ninja rank and get trophies for all master ninja rank even on normal hard and very hard is right? 

Edited by Neme-ita

1 hour ago, Neme-ita said:

I think play all the levels on Normal. Hard, Very hard, when you unlock master ninja you work for all master ninja rank and get trophies for all master ninja rank even on normal hard and very hard is right? 

Yes, that is how it worked on the vita version so I assume it is the same on this version.

Ive been reading this forum I was going to ask if master ninja rank stacked like the vita version , thank goodness they do because it's very difficult to get master ninja on every chapter playing very hard mode (chapter 6 to be specific) as to playing master ninja mode is actually easier to rank ...even though it's the hardest difficulty 

41 minutes ago, Spookyentertainm said:

Ive been reading this forum I was going to ask if master ninja rank stacked like the vita version , thank goodness they do because it's very difficult to get master ninja on every chapter playing very hard mode (chapter 6 to be specific) as to playing master ninja mode is actually easier to rank ...even though it's the hardest difficulty 

True i play all the ways normal, hard and very hard for unlocking item dragon elm, Grip of murder etc.. and on MN i go for MN rank... 

1 hour ago, Neme-ita said:

Guys bats count for kills? I found an infinite spot after fire dragon at th beginning chapter 16

Bats do not count as far as I can tell.

56 minutes ago, Spookyentertainm said:

Hard and Very Hard have more difficult time requirements for many of the encounters which makes it harder to get bonus karma points or squeeze in more UTs.  I definitely don't think it is worth it to go for the trophies on these difficulties unless you care about the leaderboards or just enjoy doing karma runs.  They are still worth playing through if you want all the armament and costume unlocks though.

1 hour ago, Elegy said:

Bats do not count as far as I can tell.

Hard and Very Hard have more difficult time requirements for many of the encounters which makes it harder to get bonus karma points or squeeze in more UTs.  I definitely don't think it is worth it to go for the trophies on these difficulties unless you care about the leaderboards or just enjoy doing karma runs.  They are still worth playing through if you want all the armament and costume unlocks though.

Speed run on hard and very hard for items not worth? And Master Ninja with item for MN rank.. To bad Bats do not count thx you save me from wasting time 

Edited by Neme-ita

On 6/10/2021 at 0:31 PM, monteblommie said:

fish count, chapter 18 is great for the 1000 kill trophies because it has a infinite amount of them.

It's also great for Just Put Me On (hold 99.999 essence). If you need something, Muramasa's shop isn't too far from there. Killing all the ghost fish once should get you 1500-1800. About 65-70 passes is what it would take for JPMO if you're starting from zero.

I was browsing another forum about NG and someone stated that it is possible to unlock all difficulties, ryu costumes, ninja trials and rachel hairstyles by getting gold rank on the respective survivals.  Survivals were originally DLC for NGS; however, they are part of the base game in the master collection version so maybe this is in fact true.  I can't really test this theory though as I've already unlocked everything on my save and getting gold on the survivals is a fair bit of effort.  I just thought it was interesting since it potentially provides a new route to getting the platinum for NGS.

Edited by Elegy

I am pretty new to the franchise and never played Sigma.
Yesterday I finished chapter 3 on hard and collected all three golden scarabs. As I went to Murasame (shop) I got the counterattack scroll.

After finishing the chapter it now shows 0 scarabs. Is this normal that the scarabs are not displayed anymore in the next chapter?

Also I am a little confused about the Izuna Drop I read everywhere. How or when do I get this technique which seems to be so important?

3 hours ago, Overthrown_SE said:

I am pretty new to the franchise and never played Sigma.
Yesterday I finished chapter 3 on hard and collected all three golden scarabs. As I went to Murasame (shop) I got the counterattack scroll.

After finishing the chapter it now shows 0 scarabs. Is this normal that the scarabs are not displayed anymore in the next chapter?

Also I am a little confused about the Izuna Drop I read everywhere. How or when do I get this technique which seems to be so important?

If you want to see the number of scarabs used you need to go to Muramasa, Izuna drop is one of the safe and best move of this franchise