Completionist Trophy - online?

So I killed Crawmerax today with another player - I turned in the mission during the game. Then we continued as they needed other coop trophies etc 

Will killing Crawmerax in someone else’s game count towards the missions in my playthroughs? Or do I have to be host to be able to turn in the mission to be able to get the Completionist trophy? 

EDIT: I have to host to complete missions for Completionist. Damn

Edited by v_IcEZz
Update
  • Like 1

I’ve finished all Marcus’ missions. Just have Circle of Duty and Crawmerax. 

I loaded up my game and checked my missions - and the Crawmerax mission is still there so I guess I have to host in order to get the credit towards the Completionist trophy which sucks. I need to find a lvl 69 player to help (carry!) me because the adds kick my ass too fast! 

3 hours ago, v_IcEZz said:

I’ve finished all Marcus’ missions. Just have Circle of Duty and Crawmerax. 

I loaded up my game and checked my missions - and the Crawmerax mission is still there so I guess I have to host in order to get the credit towards the Completionist trophy which sucks. I need to find a lvl 69 player to help (carry!) me because the adds kick my ass too fast! 

That's odd, because your progress is supposed to carry over to the offline mode and skip any missions completed elsewhere but that might only happen if you haven't already accepted said mission ?.