Salt and Sacrifice (10 May, 2022)

ziggypossum

1 hour ago, Optinooby said:

Im already sweating ;)

Looks like fun, also Axiom Verge 2 coming out soon, nice!! 

Almost every game I am waiting on is and old school style game, a remaster or a remake. Like Yahtzee said in one of his reviews It is because old stuff does what you want. I believe he said it in his review of Symphony of the Night.

Axiom Verge 2

Akiba's Trip Hellbound and Debreifed

Salt and Sacrifice

Edited by Void

On 11/06/2021 at 4:43 PM, Void said:

Almost every game I am waiting on is and old school style game, a remaster or a remake. Like Yahtzee said in one of his reviews It is because old stuff does what you want. I believe he said it in his review of Symphony of the Night.

Axiom Verge 2

Akiba's Trip Hellbound and Debreifed

Salt and Sacrifice

I didnt like AV1 that much, in fact I wanted to do a Platinum Speedrun for it but gave up as I just wasnt feeling it, and im a big Metroid fan

AV2 looks to be a little different in terms of the world and stuff so im hoping I enjoy it more

The sort of tiling in AV1 and the tiny character is what put me off a bit. Do you think I need to give AV1 another chance??? 

Some games I feel like I should have tried, but I just played them at a bad time or somet, u know where I was craving a different type of game or somet or had OD'd on platformers at the time, I dunno

This is fantastic news! I had no idea there was even a sequel in the works!

Salt & Sanctuary was an amazing experience for me, and even more impressive when I discovered that the entire game was hand drawn and created by a husband & wife developer team all on their own. The passion for their work and the game that inspired them (Dark Souls) was obvious throughout every moment of the journey, and helped make this one of the most memorable little indie games I’ve found to date.

I’m really looking forward to this one now! I need more Salt in my life.

5 hours ago, Optinooby said:

The sort of tiling in AV1 and the tiny character is what put me off a bit. Do you think I need to give AV1 another chance??? 

Some games I feel like I should have tried, but I just played them at a bad time or somet, u know where I was craving a different type of game or somet or had OD'd on platformers at the time, I dunno

never hurts to try again, if you still dont like it then at least you gave it a 2nd chance.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Salt and Sacrifice Beta will take place this weekend (18th to the 20th of March) and is only available on Playstation 4 and Playstation 5. You’ll also need a North American (SIEA) PSN account as it will only be available there. 

• Like 1