Comeback City not unlocking?

Superheavynova

• 5 months later...
31 minutes ago, FRANTICWRATH said:

noone answered you?Pretty ignorant.did you ever figure this out im having the same problem.Ive used 2 different ps4s and a ps5 playing ps4 version and NOTHING!

They earned the trophy on July 21st, along with the platinum. Its pretty ignorant not to just look yourself instead of throwing out insults to others who clearly didn’t have an answer for them. 

1 hour ago, FRANTICWRATH said:

noone answered you?Pretty ignorant.did you ever figure this out im having the same problem.Ive used 2 different ps4s and a ps5 playing ps4 version and NOTHING!

That's the attitude that makes me hesitant to provide answers on some of the forums. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you're having a bad day.

Also, I didn't know the answer off the top of my head, but figured I would take a peek. Try and allow 21+ points in at least a 5 minute game. Seems to be working for others as people continue to unlock the trophy as recent as a couple days back. 

• 3 weeks later...

i couldnt get comeback city,unblockable,lockdown corner,head to head and pro bowler to unlock playing on DIGITAL COPY.I bought the disc on EBAY for $20 and turned internet off in settings loaded up the disc and played and  they all popped.This was ps4 version.Talk about a major inconvenience and PROOF EA does not care 1 iota about their games.Wont be purchasing MADDEN 23 I am DONE with this garbage FRANCHISE!