How does scoring work?

DaViiDNeS

Anyone know how scoring actually works in this game?

I'm playing with T7 right now spamming the right trigger and  I am completing the full 90 seconds with a score of around 4,600 each time.

Edited by DaViiDNeS

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/6/2021 at 10:17 AM, DaViiDNeS said:

Anyone know how scoring actually works in this game?

I'm playing with T7 right now spamming the right trigger and  I am completing the full 90 seconds with a score of around 4,600 each time.

i dont even understand which are used buttons. this game have 0 descriptions. can u help me? i saw u platted it in no time, while i still dont understand if its an easy or hard platinum as dont know how to play, which buttons are used, what weapons does etc... this game is a total mess

Edited by XpanderFX

• 3 months later...

WHen hovering over the text above and below the character pictures, if you click Triangle you'll be able to change your perks. There are a few guides out there as to what perks work best, but you do you.

Most characters use R2 to shoot (I just hold it down throughout) but a few characters seem to have limited ammo, so you need to start by using your sword (L1).

Other than that... good luck? It ain't easy for sure, but it's full of short bursts of fun!