The Euros 2020 (2021) Thread

Glorious Fury

They're coming home, they're coming home, losers coming home.
Hello, Mr Southgate, 1996 called back.
Finally those english cheaters weren't backed up by referee and they showed their worth.
P.S. There is nothing more fun in fooball than english losing penalties (since 1996).

Edited by PIOTREK27-1982
  • Like 1

It lost its way home but then got adopted by an Italian gentleman. ?
I hope for once English fans stop mentioning the annoying "It's coming home".  It literally cursed you haha.
A pretty underwhelming final imo but Forza Italia.

Edited by milanbarca82

12 minutes ago, sephiroth4424 said:

Justice SERVED!

Justice for what? You got issues pal. Jorginio should have been sent off, chielini grab was assult. But all in all italy deserved it. 

Shocking decisions by southgate tonight.

You need to stay classy and calm tf down

• Like 3

As much as it pains me to say, I knew there was no way England would defeat Italy tonight.

I knew we would lose so I wasn’t disappointed by the outcome.

11 minutes ago, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

Finally those english cheaters weren't backed up by referee and they showed their worth.
P.S. There is nothing more fun in fooball than english losing penalties (since 1996).

What drugs are you on? Italy played dirty a LOT more than England did tonight ?

• Like 2

Good they lost, now can everyone stop frothing about some overpaid dossers kicking a ball. They did nothing for the country during the pandemic just sat on their arse and collected their money. The yobs will vandalise everything as a result of the score now though. Cause that's all football is, fraud vandalism and violence. This is a gaming page, why does this crap need to be mentioned? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Good they lost, now can everyone stop frothing about some overpaid dossers kicking a ball. They did nothing for the country during the pandemic just sat on their arse and collected their money. The yobs will vandalise everything as a result of the score now though. Cause that's all football is, fraud vandalism and violence. This is a gaming page, why does this crap need to be mentioned? 

It's called off topic.

You realise Forums have sub sections.....it can be about other things than gaming.

Edited by GloriousFury9414
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Besides the whole Off Topic section thing already mentioned by other users, sports and other forms of entertainment have been useful during the pandemic. Having something funny to think about is a good thing, expecially in such an hard period like the pandemic

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, PIOTREK27-1982 said:

"English cheaters" huh? so if you're talking about the Denmark game then by that logic Denmark did not deserve the free kick they had which gave them their only goal, so it'd be 1-0 to England.

not to mention in the game tonight, an Italian player GRABBED ONE OF OURS BY THE NECK and pulled him to the floor. what happened? he got a yellow. he got the equivalent of a slap on the wrist for blatantly cheating. 

Idk what your problem is, but you are everything that is wrong with football fans, rather than just saying "well played" to both sides like a normal human being, you go out of your way to be borderline racist. Good job dumbass, you seem like a brilliant person.

my opinion of the match was that Italy did deserve the win since they quite frankly just played better in the second half. Southgate made horrible decisions during the match too when it came to subs, he waited until the last 2 minutes of ET to sub any players on. Italy deserved the win on the match alone, penalties they 100% deserved it (although frankly penalties are a horrible way to judge winners and losers since it completely disregards the entire game that came prior). 

see? its possible to congratulate the other team, and its possible to not be a racist. you're just a terrible human being 

Edited by yeeticus563
messed up the hypothetical scores at the start of the post
  • Like 4

Italy fans banging on like they were amazing hahaha you were s**t and so were we. And where are all those who said England would easily get beat? Italy got through to extra time via a scrappy goal and only won on shi**y pens. How about instead of being a bad winner be grateful and just move on... We led the game for 70min and got the fastest goal in a final. You were lucky we have a clueless manager haha. Next up World Cup, lets see if you can qualify this time lol. 

I'm just glad I'm not gonna hear its coming home for at least a year, i really hate it its so cringe. 

Does anyone know what Southgate was thinking bringing on Henderson? That was easily the worst sub ever! And I can't believe he waited until extra time to bring Grealish on! And then bringing on Rashford to take a pen who has played hardly anything, madness. Grealish and Sancho on at around 60min and we would've been so much better. Love Southgate but its time to go imo. 

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 2

24 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Good they lost, now can everyone stop frothing about some overpaid dossers kicking a ball? They did nothing for the country during the pandemic, just sat on their arse and collected their money. The yobs will vandalise everything as a result of the score now though. Cause that's all football is: fraud, vandalism and violence. This is a gaming page, why does this crap need to be mentioned? 

lolwut? Saying football is "all fraud, vandalism and violence" because of some crazy folks that do dumb shit is the same thing as, for example, saying videogames cause violence because of some crazy folks that do dumb shit. And, as a gamer, you must know by now that argument doesn't really hold a candle.

• Like 1