A Plague Tale: Requiem

16 minutes ago, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

The title to the sequel to A Plague Tale: Innocence has been leaked. The leaker has an almost flawless track record, having leaked Persona 5 Strikers, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, Monster Hunter: Rise, the contents of several Nintendo Directs, etc. It was then corroborated by another reputable insider, so it's almost certainty true.

It was also reported back in 2019 that a sequel was in development. 

The reveal is expected to happen at the Xbox E3 show. 

It's also rumored that July's PS+ PS5 game is going to be a remaster of A Plague Tale: Innocence. Don't know how reliable that is, but if you got a PS5 and were thinking of buying the game, you might want to hold out for a few weeks.

I had heard there is a sequel in the works. Innocence was a good game. I also seen someone saying on Twitter this morning that Innocence is getting a PS5 version and it will be a plus game next month.

Time will tell.

• Like 2

I wonder if it will be a direct sequel or if the A Plague Tale moniker implies an anthology approach. Either way, Innocence was a fantastic little title that not nearly enough people played, simply amazing.

Edited by Stan Lee
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, Stan Lee said:

I wonder if it will be a direct sequel or if the A Plague Tale moniker implies an anthology approach. Either way, Innocence was a fantastic little title that not nearly enough people played, simply amazing.

I feel like the ending was open enough to allow it to be a direct sequel.

Color me interested. I would also pay and do a physical double dip for a PS5 version of Innocence.

• Like 1

Cool? i picked up the 1st one cuz its trophy list wasn't bad. But the game is gem. And the curve ball near the end. Opens a whole world of how story go on. I recommend it too anyone that like story driven games. 

Hope the 2nd has bigger success.

On 11.6.2021 at 4:03 PM, Abby_TheLastofUs said:

The title to the sequel to A Plague Tale: Innocence has been leaked. The leaker has an almost flawless track record, having leaked Persona 5 Strikers, Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, Monster Hunter: Rise, the contents of several Nintendo Directs, etc. It was then corroborated by another reputable insider, so it's almost certainty true.

It was also reported back in 2019 that a sequel was in development. 

The reveal is expected to happen at the Xbox E3 show. 

It's also rumored that July's PS+ PS5 game is going to be a remaster of A Plague Tale: Innocence. Don't know how reliable that is, but if you got a PS5 and were thinking of buying the game, you might want to hold out for a few weeks.

A plague tale innoscence was my game of the year that year from a game i knew nothing about that i bought randomly at a shop?

So this is DAY 1 purchase for me?

But if this is on xbox reveal will it be exclusive to that? 

Edited by DividedByMankind

On 6/11/2021 at 11:50 AM, PhantomFear94 said:

Innocence was one of the most underrated games of the last generation. Great news! 

It's sold over a million copies (as of a year ago) and was nigh universally well received. Really generous usage of the word underrated here, let alone the phrase "most underrated".

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DividedByMankind said:

So does this mean its exclusive to xbox since it says xbox at the end? Why the fuck build up an fanbase on ps and then destroy it by making the 2nd game exclusive

its rumored to come to PlayStation also, they would lose a lot of fans if it came out on Xbox only

• Like 2