Just use a Meditation Point to auto pop trophies in a transferred save

That's weird. 3 trophies didn't autopop Call Got Your Tongue? ( Slice an oggdo's tongue), Data Disk( Find all of bd-1 encrypted logs) and Platinum trophie. What can i do now?

Edit: Uff only one encypted logs didn't transfer and Call Got Your Tongue? trophy is easy so i did it.

Edited by Patrol411_PL

30 minutes ago, Patrol411_PL said:

That's weird. 3 trophies didn't autopop Call Got Your Tongue? ( Slice an oggdo's tongue), Data Disk( Find all of bd-1 encrypted logs) and Platinum trophie. What can i do now?

Edit: Uff only one encypted logs didn't transfer and Call Got Your Tongue? trophy is easy so i did it.

Did it all work out? It seems buggy for some people so I'm sorry you're experiencing this.

5 trophies didn’t pop for - kill 3 enemies with a lightsaber throw, kick an enemy to death, kick one of those goat things, scan all enemies (just had one bounty Hunter left) and defeat all bounty hunters plus platinum. They were all easy enough to mop up quickly. They really fixed up the bounty Hunter spawn rate since I last platted this at launch - spawned every time in the caves on World 1 no problem. 

16 minutes ago, pennywise247 said:

Might be a dumb question here but do I need to upload my PS4 game save from my PS4 and then fire up the PS5 version and download the save from there? Or is it all saved on the servers? 

You’ll need your PS4 save on your PS5, then load up the PS5 version and there’s an option to import your PS4 save data.

Edited by chalky83
Extra info
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

Thanks. Only one trophy didn’t unlock for me, ‘Data Disk’. (Find all of BD-1s encrypted logs). Damn it lol 

Edit: Picked up the 1 encrypted log and the platinum popped. Boom. 

Edited by pennywise247
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, pennywise247 said:

Thanks. Only one trophy didn’t unlock for me, ‘Data Disk’. (Find all of BD-1s encrypted logs). Damn it lol 

Edit: Picked up the 1 encrypted log and the platinum popped. Boom. 

Where did you find an Encrypted log, I went through several locations where it should be and nothing is there, Or how did you do it?

18 hours ago, Patrol411_PL said:

Same here. All easily worked out as well.

2 hours ago, Vassago_SVK said:

Where did you find an Encrypted log, I went through several locations where it should be and nothing is there, Or how did you do it?

same here, but i close de game and restart it again and there it was de Encrypted Log!!!

• Like 1