Chaos_Bladez

Just use a Meditation Point to auto pop trophies in a transferred save

59 posts in this topic

I am at 5/100 on ps4 - if I complete the ps5 version - will I be able to import the ps5 save on the ps4?

3 hours ago, Bleak1729 said:

same here, but i close de game and restart it again and there it was de Encrypted Log!!!

Thanks, restarting the game helped.

Edited by Vassago_SVK

2 hours ago, FilooGaroo said:

I am at 5/100 on ps4 - if I complete the ps5 version - will I be able to import the ps5 save on the ps4?

I would like to know this too, but it seems nobody knows right now. 

3 hours ago, Patrickosan said:

Can i play first on PS5 and than autopop trophies on PS4? Is that even possible? 

I doubt it as there is no import save on the PS4 version so it would only be PS4 to PS5.

This is so random, I got all trophies except „Big Bang“ (defeat 20 enemies with explosives).

2 minutes ago, anotherfangirl said:

This is so random, I got all trophies except „Big Bang“ (defeat 20 enemies with explosives).

Yeah reading this thread has pointed out how random the auto pop is. That's why I added the bit about people coming here for help.

41 minutes ago, Chaos_Bladez said:

Yeah reading this thread has pointed out how random the auto pop is. That's why I added the bit about people coming here for help.

Yes 😊 Thanks for that, I wasn't sure if I should try it, but this thread helped me to go for it and I wanted to share my result.

im missing  1 encrypted log but when I go to the spot I cant scan anything please help.

Edited by ItsStavi23

Same here. Not sure what to do...

8 hours ago, Vassago_SVK said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoOyhLwiL04

I already know which log I'm missing, but I can't scan anything where it's supposed to be. Can anyone advise me what to do with it? More in the video.

1 hour ago, ItsStavi23 said:

im missing  1 encrypted log but when I go to the spot I cant scan anything please help.

Same here.

8 hours ago, pennywise247 said:

My missing encrypted log was the very first one in this video. I dunno if it’ll be the same for you guys or not. 

That was the one I am missing as well, except that BD-1 won't/doesn't scan anything...!

UPDATE: Restarted my PS5, returned to the Sphere, and BD-1 scanned it this time, granting "Data Disk" and the Platinum...

Edited by Berserker916
Updated Info

7 hours ago, Berserker916 said:

Same here. Not sure what to do...

Same here.

That was the one I am missing as well, except that BD-1 won't/doesn't scan anything...!

UPDATE: Restarted my PS5, returned to the Sphere, and BD-1 scanned it this time, granting "Data Disk" and the Platinum...

I tried restarting the ps5 and still nothing also is there a way to know which one im missing? 

Never mind I figured it out. Instead of restarting the ps5 I turned off then it worked. 

Edited by ItsStavi23

Sorry, maybe a dumb question, but I also want to not autopop so I have extra motivation to play through the entire game again. Is the import save feature an "option" somewhere that I can avoid it? Or does the game do something automatically? My save file for the PS4 version is on my PS5 HDD, so if I need to, I can delete it, but just wanted to check first.

4 hours ago, Veritas7Ax said:

Sorry, maybe a dumb question, but I also want to not autopop so I have extra motivation to play through the entire game again. Is the import save feature an "option" somewhere that I can avoid it? Or does the game do something automatically? My save file for the PS4 version is on my PS5 HDD, so if I need to, I can delete it, but just wanted to check first.

There is an option in the menu to import your PS4 save, so if you avoid that you should be golden mate. 

Enjoy playing it again. The game was a blast!

I got all trophies except 2.. Big Bang and Not So Fast. Was easy to finish though thanks to meditation training.

On 6/11/2021 at 3:06 PM, rallax said:

omg, I was left with 5, including Unlock all chests and secrets 

1f622.png

Did you ever figure this out? For me, the "collect everything" trophy and BD-1 holomaps are the only ones that did not pop.  Currently downloading the game on my ps4 to load it up confirm if I had them all--I obviously got the plat, but maybe the save file is older?

Edit: Solved. If you're like me, your final save before the plat was probably at the meditation point in the crystal caves on Ilum.  I must have gotten the platinum and then closed the game without saving again.  In my case, I just had to get the final chest which was near that meditation point, and then walk into the next room to complete the exploration of that planet.  After doing that, the trophies/plat popped for me.

Edited by DeclioDukes

So small issue (i think)

Im missing 2 trophies, (kick a enemy to death, and im missing the collect all bd-1's encrypted logs after importing)

So i looked in the databank and it looks like i unlocked every databank entry that there is. Made sure i backtracked them all to see if i missed anything, but even after restarting multiple times its not showing up.

Anyone else experiencing this specific issue? Because at this point in time i dont really know how i can fix this, except making a entire new save and doing it all again. :(

8 hours ago, Ashbo said:

There is an option in the menu to import your PS4 save, so if you avoid that you should be golden mate. 

Enjoy playing it again. The game was a blast!

Sweet! Thanks a lot for confirming, appreciate it! And yeah, I've been looking forward to having another go at it, was definitely a lot of fun.

On 6/12/2021 at 2:55 PM, Patrickosan said:

Can i play first on PS5 and than autopop trophies on PS4? Is that even possible? 

I also want to know this!

10 hours ago, Larkinator14 said:

I also want to know this!

No because the PS4 version doesn't let you import a save.

A Galaxy Far, Far Away didnt pop for me.

Everything else did. I checked the Holomap and Zeffo is 99% explored for some reason despite having the Plat on PS4...

Edit: Forgot to update this. Got the plat, just went to the area with the low %age and popped the trophy.

Edited by Ashbo

On 12/06/2021 at 0:55 PM, Brink-2-Chaos said:

Cant get the ps5 version to start after uploading save crashes everytime I hit continue 

I'm in the same boat as you mate. not sure how to fix it haha

And how does one plat the game by redoing it instead of autopopping the trophys? 

Because i want to redo it legit on the ps5 version instead of autopopping them by accident.

EDIT: just read it up above no reply needed

Edited by Jason-DFG

Legendary beasts didn't unlock for me.

Edit: go to meditation training and put all 4 bosses, kill them and it will pop.

Edited by XXIIlII

I did the auto pop trophies on ps5, and here how I did it :

- Download the demat game, only the ps5 version. No need the ps4. (I bought the ea play for 1 month)

- Download my ps4 save on the ps5 (from the psn+ cloud).

- Launch the ps5 game.

- Import the ps4 save on the main menu.

- Start the game. Only one trophy pop : "Full House" (Recruit all possible crew members for the Mantis).

- Get to the first meditation point I saw and all the trophies pop.

I hope it will help some of you.

On 6/13/2021 at 8:12 PM, DeclioDukes said:

Did you ever figure this out? For me, the "collect everything" trophy and BD-1 holomaps are the only ones that did not pop.  Currently downloading the game on my ps4 to load it up confirm if I had them all--I obviously got the plat, but maybe the save file is older?

Edit: Solved. If you're like me, your final save before the plat was probably at the meditation point in the crystal caves on Ilum.  I must have gotten the platinum and then closed the game without saving again.  In my case, I just had to get the final chest which was near that meditation point, and then walk into the next room to complete the exploration of that planet.  After doing that, the trophies/plat popped for me.

tbh, the auto-pop isn't bugged. It's just that people didn't save after getting plat.
I always strive for a "perfect save", so after I get a plat, I save one last time instead of insta-quitting.
My take is, that people who have problems, insta-quitted after getting the plat and now they have these problems