PS5 Platinum Autopop

Well it’s many months later (I put off replaying this a while longer than I expected for various reasons), but I can definitively confirm you can indeed get some trophies normally, and autopop the rest. I think many knew that already, but if you were even a little unsure, I can confirm.

Did a standard replay of the story from scratch on PS5, got most of the trophies along the way. When I finished, uploaded/downloaded my file from PS4 to overwrite my current file, and that popped the last ones and platinum at once. This included Biker Boy, Best in the Business, the trophy for Hard Mode, etc.

Now for the DLC!

Edited by Veritas7Ax

• 5 months later...
5 minutes ago, Cloud_2049 said:

This game is going to be on the new PS+ - I played it on PS4, does it auto-pop on PS5? Can you play the DLC right away?

Yes and yes, as long as the regions are the same. For an auto-pop you'll need to upload your save from the PS4 version's menu and then download it to the PS5 version.

Edited by ZitMeatloaf
More info
  • Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi, maybe someone can help me. With the release of FF7 Rebirth i'd like to play the remake again, I never came around to play the intergrade mission because i only played the PS4 version. But like Veritas in 2021, id like to play the game from scatch to earn the trophies for story and the misc ones myself for some entertainment, and autopop the hard-mode trophy via platinum save from the PS4 version. BUT i'd like to use the gear from the platinum save in a normal "new game" run.

So basically, is there a method to load the platinum save so you can use all your gear without autopopping everything up to the plat?

5 minutes ago, WreckItPhil said:

Hi, maybe someone can help me. With the release of FF7 Rebirth i'd like to play the remake again, I never came around to play the intergrade mission because i only played the PS4 version. But like Veritas in 2021, id like to play the game from scatch to earn the trophies for story and the misc ones myself for some entertainment, and autopop the hard-mode trophy via platinum save from the PS4 version. BUT i'd like to use the gear from the platinum save in a normal "new game" run.

So basically, is there a method to load the platinum save so you can use all your gear without autopopping everything up to the plat?

This was exactly what I wanted to do…

… and the answer is:

No.

The second you import the save, every trophy will pop immediately.

12 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

This was exactly what I wanted to do…

… and the answer is:

No.

The second you import the save, every trophy will pop immediately.

Thought as much :(

but thanks for your answer