Seeing Red Glitched

xVolloxx

10 minutes ago, Darkette said:

Me and @Yuichiro-Akuhei have had countless successful tries without getting it, but another friend got it without any problem. Not sure how to fix it since we’ve tried many methods.

Agreed, I also tried with a friend but the people I play with haven't had any issues, I even tried deleting my save but that didn't work either. 

I noticed that for me some trophies on the PS 5 were positively bugged and more likely to pop. This does not appear to be the case on the PS 4. As an example, I'll name the trophy where you have to catch someone more than 100 meters.

I've just went on the Developers Site and submitted a bug report. Doubtful it'll be prioritised but at least they'll know. 

Edit: Finally unlocked randomly as I was playing with an Archer and had full health so I have absolutely no idea. 

Edited by xVolloxx
  • Like 1

I got it just recently during a 40 player team match up, and I was on fire but my health was still around 50% or a little higher. Killed two guys while I was burning and it popped...I noticed when I died from something like that once it showed the damage I took at 999, so perhaps the game calculated what the fire would've left my health at once it was done burning instead of where it actually was at? Idk, but glad it popped

A handful of the trophies are bugged.

Things I've run into:

100 kills with each class - wouldn't pop unless I was playing the default class w/ the starting weapon.

2 kills below 25hp - randomly popped when I had full health running to the fight from a respawn.

100m kill - popped on a 57m kill.

50 kills in one match - in game scoreboard is NOT reflective of your kills, as it factors in takedowns as kills. I've had 70 kill games but when the match would end it would say (72 Takedowns / 43 kills / 17 deaths) as an example.

1000 arrows - pretty sure this is 10000 arrows as just to test I stood still at a resupply bin and just fired arrows non stop for a 30min game and only gained 10%(ish) on the tracker, when I would have fired hundreds that match alone.

Edited by Skurkitty

3 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

Things I've run into:

100 kills with each class - wouldn't pop unless I was playing the default class w/ the starting weapon.

2 kills below 25hp - randomly popped when I had full health running to the fight from a respawn.

50 kills in one match - in game scoreboard is NOT reflective of your kills, as it factors in takedowns as kills. I've had 70 kill games but when the match would end it would say (72 Takedowns / 43 kills / 17 deaths) as an example.

1000 arrows - pretty sure this is 10000 arrows as just to test I stood still at a resupply bin and just fired arrows non stop for a 30min game and only gained 10%(ish) on the tracker, when I would have fired hundreds that match alone.

The ingame scoreboard is correct. The first number is your score, the second number is takedowns, third number is kills and fourth number is deaths. 

Problem is the headline of the scoreboard isn't centered correctly above the numbers. The K for Kills is above the Takedowns. 

8 hours ago, Skurkitty said:

Things I've run into:

The 1000 Arrows I also agree is 10k instead, I've mainly played arched and have it at 60%.

I just unlocked seeing Red on the PS4 version. It popped when I killed someone with my fists while I was downed. 

Interestingly I got the trophy in both versions PS5 and PS4 as defender at the end of Lionspire. Maybe it's just coincidence but maybe the trophy is somehow map specific. 

The amount of times I’ve fulfilled the requirements for this trophy is stupid by now. I’ve tried the suggested locations like the bridge at Lionspire and the section just before it, but nothing. I’m on average doing this 3-5 times a match. Only thing I can do is keep trying but I’m slowly losing the will for this. It’s the same issue for Xbox as well.

On a separate note - I did manage to talk to a dev on their discord about it and they let me know they’ve acknowledged it now. Time will tell if and when it gets fixed.

Well I guess i needed to vent because the trophy actually just popped for me in Lionspire hahaha. Honestly have no fucking clue as i did nothing different to my other attempts on the bridge of this map, but whatever. If anyone else is having the same misfortune as I had, then I suggest leaving it for last and only work on it when you’re at the bridge section of Lionspire. Don’t overdo it like i did. Happy hunting :) 

Edit: Personally I found the best way was to choose vanguard and to jump into the fire twice as it puts you right below 25hp. From there just go in swinging and hope you get 2 kills before some prick uses a trumpet.

Edited by Darkette

If you are playing in a match with many bots on the other team, try charging them, let them hit you a couple of times, and then do a heavy swing with a long weapon, it should kill two or more in one swing. I managed to get this trophy without even thinking, just playing recklessly lol. I've managed to meet the requirements a couple of times after that. Long weapon, heavy swing and some bots should do the trick 

On 24.6.2021 at 5:33 PM, DiegoMolinams said:

If you are playing in a match with many bots on the other team, try charging them, let them hit you a couple of times, and then do a heavy swing with a long weapon, it should kill two or more in one swing. I managed to get this trophy without even thinking, just playing recklessly lol. I've managed to meet the requirements a couple of times after that. Long weapon, heavy swing and some bots should do the trick 

Did you unlock it on Lionspire? It's also worth noting that the trophy is at 50% on PS5 but only 20% in both PS4 stacks. So it seems like it unlocks normally on PS5 but on PS4 it's glitched. On PS5 I also unlocked it without problems, in the first PS4 stack it unlocked randomly on the bridge in Lionspire and now I'm in the second PS4 version but I had no luck yet although I met the requirements many times already. 

Unlocked it the third time now. 

Everytime it unlocked on Lionspire around the gate at the end of the bridge. 

PS5 I played as Vanguard and might have actually killed two people with one swing while I was burning before the gate. 

PS4 EU I played as knight and killed someone with my fists while I was downed behind the gate. 

PS4 NA I played Vanguard and killed a single bot while I was at low health behind the gate. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...