23:31 The road to recovery

23:41 Ice women

23:56 Joanne

24:11 Commited

24:16 Sable's Grimoire

Edited by OverHypedG
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

I don't think I will platinum this game, it's almost Saturday and I go pray to my god on Saturday, and I think he's forgiving to a point, and this game... ugh, this game will require me to attend confession. Seriously, I know it's about a magical student studying the ways of mythical creatures, but after finding out it has an option to turn off mature content, I noped out of that. My God is willing to forgive me for Sakura Succubus but not this. Seriously, I know some people are twisted, but this... er... :(

I apologize if I offended you people for being a prude and wimp, but I am not a person who is willing to lower themselves to the lowest common denominator just for a platinum. If I play this title and platinum both PS5 and PS4 versions of it, I might as well just platinum the South Park games and have profane words in my trophy library. You guys do you. ?

Edited by winter_bird_22
  • Like 3

On 6/11/2021 at 10:10 PM, winter_bird_22 said:

I don't think I will platinum this game, it's almost Saturday and I go pray to my god on Saturday, and I think he's forgiving to a point, and this game... ugh, this game will require me to attend confession. Seriously, I know it's about a magical student studying the ways of mythical creatures, but after finding out it has an option to turn off mature content, I noped out of that. My God is willing to forgive me for Sakura Succubus but not this. Seriously, I know some people are twisted, but this... er... :(

I apologize if I offended you people for being a prude and wimp, but I am not a person who is willing to lower themselves to the lowest common denominator just for a platinum. If I play this title and platinum both PS5 and PS4 versions of it, I might as well just platinum the South Park games and have profane words in my trophy library. You guys do you. 1f61e.png

Bro you played Hentai Vs Evil

• Like 1

Okay, so I played a few games involving scantily clad women. This game, however, is said to contain physical abuse. I won't deny that i have played some games with almost naked ladies seducing men, but this is far worse - I didn't watch the walkthrough past the first few minutes before I realized how bad it was to me. As I said before, I am not judging on your basis - if you are fine with watching people getting physically tortured, that's your prerogative. Not mine.

EDIT: Okay, call me a hypocrite. I platinumed both stacks.

I was lied to by the game. This 'mature' content wasn't there, or at least it was probably in the text because all of the pictures I saw were mostly tame, the worst was a girl being held at gunpoint and a pixie in the nude showering. It's just a normal romance visual novel with magical girls like fairies and spider ladies. Sorry I was such a prick. ?

Edited by winter_bird_22

• 2 years later...