"Weekend warrior" trophy not popping.

MrSeggyHollywood

Hey guys,

i have basically all the trophies except the domination one on PS5 version so i decided to go for the PS4 trophies whilst i wait for that to come available. 

I managed to get the trophy on PS4 for getting a ring in limited however the trophy weekend warrior (which pops for 5 wins in limited) isnt popping and ive won at least 20 games.

I contacted 2k about it, doubt ill get a response anytime soon.

Has anyone else had this issue? or any ideas what i can do? 

I believe @grimydawg___ mentioned to me that he had a similar issue. Just had a quick stalk of his profile and it's still not popped. Could be a cross-version bug. Unfortunately, if 2K haven't addressed it by now then you might be stuck. Who knows, though. They fixed Geologist on PS5 version so miracles do happen.

On 13/06/2021 at 5:40 PM, grimydawg___ said:

I've encountered the same thing.  Still no good.....  I even tried downloading the game on my PS4 and trying didn't pop

On 13/06/2021 at 4:51 PM, Cyvnyde said:

I believe @grimydawg___ mentioned to me that he had a similar issue. Just had a quick stalk of his profile and it's still not popped. Could be a cross-version bug. Unfortunately, if 2K haven't addressed it by now then you might be stuck. Who knows, though. They fixed Geologist on PS5 version so miracles do happen.

Hey guys,

sorry i completely forgot about this thread. I emailed 2k support with screenshots and a video and they got back to me. The technical team is going to work on it asap and they will get to me when they find a fix. Now i know game supports aren't usually helpful however last time when i had a bugged trophy and emailed them they got back to me with a way around it.

All we can do is hope.

• 1 month later...
On 16/06/2021 at 11:12 PM, SegIsHollywood said:

Hey guys,

sorry i completely forgot about this thread. I emailed 2k support with screenshots and a video and they got back to me. The technical team is going to work on it asap and they will get to me when they find a fix. Now i know game supports aren't usually helpful however last time when i had a bugged trophy and emailed them they got back to me with a way around it.

All we can do is hope.

any update?

• 2 weeks later...
On 02/08/2021 at 9:46 AM, israellaks said:

any update?

unfortunately not, i contacted them again a week before the final season ended because i thought limited would be over and all i got was an automated message saying there is no updates from our technical team on this case, i dont think they care

On 10/08/2021 at 0:05 PM, israellaks said:

maybe there is a way to reset the myteam asking the support team to delete your data. you can sell everything and send the MT to an alt account and try to reset it once you complete all other trophies.

nah its okay, im just gonna leave it alone and say bye bye to the final trophy, i play 2k every year, the cards i have which i cant sell mean more to be than a trophy, it is what it is