Rate the Person Above You's Trophy List

Drizzora2

17 minutes ago, Domino_Destructo said:

You've got a lot of games there, but completed only 95 out of 493. It's pretty average 5/10.

Small list, but with good stuff on it. (Aside from Crash, who suuuuucks ?)

Gains points for Souls series games, but loses a little for missing out Dark Souls II (AKA Best Souls ?)

Only a recently started profile, so not much volume, and if @Infected Elite is only a 5/10, has to be lower by comparison obviously...

... so i'll go for 3/10 at the moment - small, but shows lots of promise and lots of love for specific series / genres! ?

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Stuff.

Great list, good taste in games, over 95% completion, decent amount of URs.

8,5/10 (half a point extra for saying DS2 is the best souls game!)

4 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

Stuff.

Impressive collection of hard games, good overall taste!

9/10 (half a point extra for COTN!)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Fleks_Mhteam said:

Great list, good taste in games, over 95% completion, decent amount of URs.

8,5/10 (half a point extra for saying DS2 is the best souls game!)

You have a lot of unknown niche games on your profile that I like. Completion rate could be a lot better but I dont really care about that. There's also quite a lot of UR in there as well that seem to come from difficult game which is a plus. 

8/10 solid profile 

Edited by Miles
  • Like 2

6/10. Some incredibly high quality games like Bound and Furi and Celeste. Let down a bit by the Knack incompletion 

Edit: This was for Miles, AJ posted at the exact same time lol.

7.5/10. A lot of good games, some decent series completions, and a noticeable lack of ezpz shovelware.

Edited by madbuk
  • Like 2

High completion rate with many ultra rare trophies and lots of variety in games. I like how you 100% the whole Wipeout series and GT5 it clearly shows you're dedicated.

However, some of the games are pretty mediocre and I see you even repeated them for easy platinums, like Sound Shapes for example. It takes away from the quality of that list.

I give it 7/10.

Edited by Domino_Destructo

1 hour ago, Infected Elite said:

i feel we already have a thread like this...

but i give you 5/10. Just an average list. Older games are barely touched. Newer ones you've done well. 

I realize it's called "Rate the Platinums", but most posters consider different aspects of the profile there anyways.

Edited by TheLastSurvivorD
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Domino_Destructo said:

High completion rate with many ultra rare trophies and lots of variety in games. I like how you 100% the whole Wipeout series and GT5 it clearly shows you're dedicated.

However, some of the games are pretty mediocre and I see you even repeated them for easy platinums, like Sound Shapes for example. It takes away from the quality of that list.

I give it 7/10.

I'm honestly gonna give you a 10. You've only played 25 games so far but have 23 platinum trophies regardless. You also have a really, really high completion rate. And you have a great rarity average. 

At the rate you're going, you're going to climb high on the rankings.

For whoever responds to mine, I'm ready to get shredded. My platinum trophies and 100% completions might not just be EZPZ or quick games, but there are a lot of those in there.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ChiefMichigan said:

I'm honestly gonna give you a 10. You've only played 25 games so far but have 23 platinum trophies regardless. You also have a really, really high completion rate. And you have a great rarity average. 

At the rate you're going, you're going to climb high on the rankings.

For whoever responds to mine, I'm ready to get shredded. My platinum trophies and 100% completions might not just be EZPZ or quick games, but there are a lot of those in there.

In terms of platinums you have a lot of easy ones. But you played some quality games like Uncharted series, TLoU series, Spiderman, Ghost of Tsushima, Heavy Rain so i ll go 5/10. However with a little more effort you could nail a lot of these games ?.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, crowizard said:

In terms of platinums you have a lot of easy ones. But you played some quality games like Uncharted series, TLoU series, Spiderman, Ghost of Tsushima, Heavy Rain so i ll go 5/10. However with a little more effort you could nail a lot of these games 1f609.png.

10/10, all they way to the moon. Loved the variety, and you did some games that are impossible to me, like the meat boy. Props to you, keep them coming.

Edited by Neptuos
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Neptuos said:

10/10, all they way to the moon. Loved the variety, and you did some games that are impossible to me, like the meat boy. Props to you, keep them coming.

Thanks! Just keep playing it. Repetition is the key for SMB. I see you have SF IV platinum and that was harder for me than SMB. Maybe I cannot be used as a standard measure because I have really good affinity for platformers.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Neptuos said:

You have a lot of unfinished games, but I guess thats fair because of the amount you have played. Also there are some easy plats there but I don't mind them too much as there are other games which I find impressive :). Overall I like your list, gonna give it a 6-7/10.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Caquis_1 said:

You have a lot of unfinished games, but I guess thats fair because of the amount you have played. Also there are some easy plats there but I don't mind them too much as there are other games which I find impressive :). Overall I like your list, gonna give it a 6-7/10.

I'd give a 6.5-7/10 for your list. I think you have a solid list and I do like how you start off pretty shooter heavy and then diversified into some other types of games. Completion wise I think if you touch back to finish some games maybe it would be a more solid list, but as to your status message. Play whatever you want of course.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, XImagineBreakerX said:

I'd give a 6.5-7/10 for your list. I think you have a solid list and I do like how you start off pretty shooter heavy and then diversified into some other types of games. Completion wise I think if you touch back to finish some games maybe it would be a more solid list, but as to your status message. Play whatever you want of course.

This is 9/10 for me. 
You have such a fantastic variety of games on your profile, it was a pleasure to look through them. 
Some great indie games such as Sundered, Furi and Sayonara Wild Hearts mixed in with so many other genres. 

Massive props for getting through the entire Yakuza Series in order, it looks so clean on your profile.
Your completion % is also very solid, but you could easily hit 90% if you wanted to (for example TLOU on PS3). This is why I took 1 point off. 

Happy to see you’re not filling your profile with shovelware and needless stacks. 
Keep up the great work ✌️?

Edited by roosta_141
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, roosta_141 said:

This is 9/10 for me. 
You have such a fantastic variety of games on your profile, it was a pleasure to look through them. 
Some great indie games such as Sundered, Furi and Sayonara Wild Hearts mixed in with so many other genres. 

Massive props for getting through the entire Yakuza Series in order, it looks so clean on your profile.
Your completion % is also very solid, but you could easily hit 90% if you wanted to (for example TLOU on PS3). This is why I took 1 point off. 

Happy to see you’re not filling your profile with shovelware and needless stacks. 
Keep up the great work 270c.png1f499.png

some hella rare plats, kick ass completion. Nice job dude. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, OnePieceDude said:

some hella rare plats, kick ass completion. Nice job dude. 

I guess a 7/10?

Few UR, total completion could be better too, but on the other hand, overall good taste (a lot of it felt like it was part of my profile lol).

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

15 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I guess a 7/10?

Few UR, total completion could be better too, but on the other hand, overall good taste (a lot of it felt like it was part of my profile lol).

old account (first trophy 12 years ago);

lots of good games, including some amazing platinums like Gran Turismo 5, Star Ocean;

consistent overall completion.

9/10, your account is very close to perfection, congrats :)

19 minutes ago, Han_the_Dragon said:

I guess a 7/10?

8.5/10

Your completion rate is just shy of 90% which is a big milestone and something to be proud of. You have 261 platinums which is great to see. 769 UR trophies is very impressive given the fact you have a distinct lack of those easy grubby indie games on your profile.

You're a dedicated old school trophy hunter dating back to 12 years ago. You are not afraid of a challenge and are willing to also put in the time with a grindy game too. I really like the variety of games you seem to play like JRPGs, fighting games, retro etc. 

I get the sense you play games you know you will like first regardless of the difficulty or grind that may be associated with the platinum/100%. I can relate to that myself. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

8.5/10

Your completion rate is just shy of 90% which is a big milestone and something to be proud of. You have 261 platinums which is great to see. 769 UR trophies is very impressive given the fact you have a distinct lack of those easy grubby indie games on your profile.

You're a dedicated old school trophy hunter dating back to 12 years ago. You are not afraid of a challenge and are willing to also put in the time with a grindy game too. I really like the variety of games you seem to play like JRPGs, fighting games, retro etc. 

I get the sense you play games you know you will like first regardless of the difficulty or grind that may be associated with the platinum/100%. I can relate to that myself. 

400+ ultra rares, fighting game beast(has SFIV plat so nuff said there)

Also you got every RE plat so that’s pretty cool(my favorite series btw)

Overall Ill give you a 8.8/10

Edited by Wild-Arms-R
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, kevao97 said:

old account (first trophy 12 years ago);

lots of good games, including some amazing platinums like Gran Turismo 5, Star Ocean;

consistent overall completion.

9/10, your account is very close to perfection, congrats :)

I can't edit my post for some reason so instead I'll review you here. 

Overall I rate your profile a 6.5/10.

You are a long time trophy with loads of platinums to your name. 511 UR trophies is very impressive so keep it up. I really like your Injustice and SSFIV plats. Your completion percentage is high too so keep it up and you'll be at 80% soon. 

Unfortunately you also have a lot of grubby indie game stacks so I can't really rate your profile any higher despite the quality of games you have also played. You also have a lot of F rank games on your profile. It makes scrolling through your profile a bit of an eyesore because it makes the list longer.

In my opinion you should delete those 0% games off your list so it makes your profile a bit easier to scroll through. 

To the person about to post, don't review me as I have been reviewed already. Review the user above me instead

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

I can't edit my post for some reason so instead I'll review you here. 

Overall I rate your profile a 6.5/10.

You are a long time trophy with loads of platinums to your name. 511 UR trophies is very impressive so keep it up. I really like your Injustice and SSFIV plats. Your completion percentage is high too so keep it up and you'll be at 80% soon. 

Unfortunately you also have a lot of grubby indie game stacks so I can't really rate your profile any higher despite the quality of games you have also played. You also have a lot of F rank games on your profile. It makes scrolling through your profile a bit of an eyesore because it makes the list longer.

In my opinion you should delete those 0% games off your list so it makes your profile a bit easier to scroll through. 

To the person about to post, don't review me as I have been reviewed already. Review the user above me instead

Very interesting fighting games you got there. Mostly UR trophies you've collected. 8/10.

• Like 3