Rate the Person Above You's Trophy List

Drizzora2

32 minutes ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

400+ ultra rares, fighting game beast(has SFIV plat so nuff said there)

Also you got every RE plat so that’s pretty cool(my favorite series btw)

Overall Ill give you a 8.8/10

@Wild-Arms-R

At least 7.5/10 

Over 90% completion, <100 plats, no duplicates, not many quick and easy games.  I really like that most of your games are great franchises and you can play very difficult games (DMC series, Crash, etc).  Also, awesome variety of genres you played as well.  Great quality games!

Edited by acidkai_ak
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, acidkai_ak said:

@Wild-Arms-R

At least 7.5/10 

Over 90% completion, <100 plats, no duplicates, not many quick and easy games.  I really like that most of your games are great franchises and you can play very difficult games (DMC series, Crash, etc).  Also, awesome variety of genres you played as well.  Great quality games!

Thank you but I suck. Lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, acidkai_ak said:

@Wild-Arms-R

At least 7.5/10 

I see that you are a big fan of Yakuza given that you platinum all the games if we don't count Judgment. Needs some games completed, but overall a solid 7/10

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MarcusPunisher said:

I see that you are a big fan of Yakuza given that you platinum all the games if we don't count Judgment. Needs some games completed, but overall a solid 7/10

A lot of Platinum trophies, although somewhat low on Ultra Rares (compared to to total trophy count) and slightly low completion %. Extra point for all the Resident Evil games you have completed. 

I give you a 6/10. 

• Like 1

@CriptoNorge

High completion percentage, some pretty tough plats (respect for Crash btw), no EZPZ plats, and no double stacks. Decent amount of URs.

8.5/10; a great profile!

@ShadyWARcotix I can't take credit for the completion rate since I hide trophies, but thanks for your other compliments!

Edited by yuber1234
  • Like 1

Lots of insanely common plats there. Some respectable stuff; though the volume of plats doesn't mean much when your volume is relying on all of the bullshit PSN games. 

5/10.

EDIT: @AJ_RadioI retract my comment. You've gotten some actually really awesome plats. I wish you hadn't pursued so many of the pointless PSN games that just increase your platinum amount, but with stuff like Super Meat Boy and others, it's an 8. 

Edited by Wesley
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Wesley said:

Lots of insanely common plats there. Some respectable stuff; though the volume of plats doesn't mean much when your volume is relying on all of the bullshit PSN games. 

5/10.

With only 2000 trophies, 95 ultra rares is a very respectable number. Decent completion percentage. Not a huge fan of stacks, but to each his own (and there's not that many).

I'd give give you an 8 but I'm sure your profile will get a lot better soon.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Wesley said:

5/10.

Kudos to your Vanquish platinum. 
I need to go back and plats as well.

6/10

JaKMagnus.png

Edited by JaKMagnus
Spelling
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Olivia Servant said:

Very interesting fighting games you got there. Mostly UR trophies you've collected. 8/10.

It kinda got out of order and no one mentioned you, some great games but quite a few stacks 8/10

7 minutes ago, JaKMagnus said:

Kudos to your Vanquish platinum. 
I need to go back and plats as well.

6/10

JaKMagnus.png

Great profile with different type of games 10/10

10 minutes ago, totakos1 said:

It kinda got out of order and no one mentioned you, some great games but quite a few stacks 8/10

9/10 great completion rate and good variety of games.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, totakos1 said:

I seriously respect the effort of a 100% account, especially since it's a dedicated PS4 account. Some cool games, some I'm not super on board with, a solid 7/10 account

15 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

I seriously respect the effort of a 100% account, especially since it's a dedicated PS4 account. Some cool games, some I'm not super on board with, a solid 7/10 account

10/10 impressive platinums! Every Kingdom Hearts game on PS4 is incredible! 

59 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

3/10 list

*Spoiler*

Im kidding btw it’s actually a pretty good list of really solid jrpg.

Plus 100% completion.

so 7.9/10?

11 minutes ago, Wild-Arms-R said:

3/10 list

*Spoiler*

Im kidding btw it’s actually a pretty good list of really solid jrpg.

Plus 100% completion.

so 7.9/101f60a.png

Pretty nice selection of games. A few challenging games, but overall it seems like you play games for the games themselves, which is always a plus. 

There are a couple of unfinished games that, if completed, would make your profile more awesome. And there are not many 'niche' games, but that obviously comes down to taste. 

Solid 7/10 profile with a lot of potential :) keep enjoying what you do!

Edited by Arcesius
  • Like 1

48 minutes ago, Arcesius said:

Pretty nice selection of games. A few challenging games, but overall it seems like you play games for the games themselves, which is always a plus. 

There are a couple of unfinished games that, if completed, would make your profile more awesome. And there are not many 'niche' games, but that obviously comes down to taste. 

Solid 7/10 profile with a lot of potential :) keep enjoying what you do!

1/10 Too much shovelware like Super Meat Boy, Splasher and Trackmania. Even Vermintide 2 looks very short... Sorry mate, I would've rated you higher if you had some Mayo ?

Since no one rated @Olivia Servant I would have to rate her a solid 10/10 because I've never seen a profile with more gold trophies than silver and bronze. Impressive ?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, The Devils Reaper said:

1/10 Too much shovelware like Super Meat Boy, Splasher and Trackmania. Even Vermintide 2 looks very short... Sorry mate, I would've rated you higher if you had some Mayo ?

Since no one rated @Olivia Servant I would have to rate her a solid 10/10 because I've never seen a profile with more gold trophies than silver and bronze. Impressive ?

Really like your profile, great completion rate and a really good collection of UR plats, very impressive, congrats!

10/10

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

Really like your profile, great completion rate and a really good collection of UR plats, very impressive, congrats!

10/10

Very impressive profile; lots of difficult games in the fighting genre like Street Fighter 4 and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. I also see you recently finished P4AU which is also another fantastic game as well. FighterZ is another game with a ton of passion put into it with some stunning animations and visuals which makes it great to see on any list. You've got the Jak trilogy, the GoW games, alongside DB Xenoverse 2; plenty of variety with the games you choose which is really neat!
You've also been going with your account for over a decade which is a very admirable milestone. I always played the PS1 and PS2 in my childhood but moved to the Xbox line of consoles from 2011-2019, and only recently started a profile on PS so it's cool to see that you've been with Sony for so long.

A great UR trophy ratio too!

One of my favourite aspects of coming to this website is always finding new people with insane trophy lists; seeing the determination that people put in to make their profiles shine. Through your years, it shows that across accumulating very great platinums and 100%'s, you've put in a lot of work and I must say that I wish you the best of luck with any future game endeavors you decide to conquer next. I see now you've got Street Fighter X Tekken across the PS3 and Vita, alongside some others down the list like Street Fighter V that I know you'll be able to finish. You can absolutely do it considering the other feats you've managed to do.

A 10/10 for sure. Profiles like this inspire me with some of my own games too; I've been considering doing Furi for my 50th platinum milestone despite it's difficulty because profiles like these make me realise that I, too, can accomplish such things if I put in the effort.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

10/10

Nice to see a fellow OG trophy hunter (time stamps date back to the launch of trophies in 2009).  Very nice completion percentage, to include a stable of ultra rare goodness.  10/10

• Like 2

10/10! Dig the longevity, the absurd completion percentage, and any time I see somebody did GTA 4 and 5 I perk up a bit. Also saw you completed The Saboteur, one of my favorite under-the-radar games! Played that on the 360 and got my grubby hands on a ps3 copy for cheap, eventually i'ma get me some ps3 plats and that one's near the top of the list.

Trophy hunting is a relatively new hobby for me, so I fully expect to get roasted (and do not at all mind). I'd like to do this now and then pop in again after putting in some more solid work.. see how much I can improve.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, YaManSmevz said:

10/10! Dig the longevity, the absurd completion percentage, and any time I see somebody did GTA 4 and 5 I perk up a bit. Also saw you completed The Saboteur, one of my favorite under-the-radar games! Played that on the 360 and got my grubby hands on a ps3 copy for cheap, eventually i'ma get me some ps3 plats and that one's near the top of the list.

Trophy hunting is a relatively new hobby for me, so I fully expect to get roasted (and do not at all mind). I'd like to do this now and then pop in again after putting in some more solid work.. see how much I can improve.

Nah mate your trophy list looks great! For someone who's new to this you're doing a great job and there's some cool games on there I really like.

Have fun and keep it up! I rate this list an 8/10

• Like 1

@SirJacobFlames nice profile. Neverwinter platinum is impressive, good job! Nice to see the Jak trilogy completed without debug mode (twice!), great time on Jak 3 by the way! Slyde appears to be the only blemish on your profile but that can be forgiven.

A bit of clean-up would go a long way. Completing games like God of War III, R&C: Into the Nexus, FFXIII trilogy etc would make your profile feel more complete.

P.S. You get deducted a point for not having any MGS ?

7/10

17 minutes ago, GraniteSnake said:

@SirJacobFlames nice profile. Neverwinter platinum is impressive, good job! Nice to see the Jak trilogy completed without debug mode (twice!), great time on Jak 3 by the way! Slyde appears to be the only blemish on your profile but that can be forgiven.

A bit of clean-up would go a long way. Completing games like God of War III, R&C: Into the Nexus, FFXIII trilogy etc would make your profile feel more complete.

P.S. You get deducted a point for not having any MGS 1f609.png

7/10

Amazing list man 9/10 

reasons : 

BO1 100%

God of war entire series 100%

GTA 4 plat 

infamous series 100%

Killzone 2 100%

metal gear rising and MGS4 plat 

Tomb rider reboot series 100%

you have a lot of games having F rank or E you should focus on him that’s my tip for you but still your profile is better than me ?

• Like 1