Rate the Person Above You's Trophy List

Drizzora2

On 19/6/2021 at 1:23 AM, AJ_Radio said:

10/10

I normally don't rate people a 10 out of 10 as there is usually something holding them back, such as okayish completion rate, too many easy games, etc etc. But you have a very impressive list of fighting games, especially Super Street Fighter IV and Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3. Those require a lot of time as well as a lot of skill, because from what I gathered from those trials you have to input moves within 1/60th of a second, which is utterly insane.

You got stuff like Metal Gear Solid 2 that I'm jealous of. Anything I should expect out of this game?

(I rate you because you already rated DeepEyes7) 

A really good trophy list, I admire a lot that 97% completion, plus you have the plat of games like super meat boy, Ollieollie2 and surgeon simulator that makes your profile even better, I am sure that you can aim also for other hard stuff if you want, you don't lack in skill and patience! 

I will give to the list a 9.5/10, my congrats! 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, xenomorfi2 said:

(I rate you because you already rated DeepEyes7) 

A really good trophy list, I admire a lot that 97% completion, plus you have the plat of games like super meat boy, Ollieollie2 and surgeon simulator that makes your profile even better, I am sure that you can aim also for other hard stuff if you want, you don't lack in skill and patience! 

I will give to the list a 9.5/10, my congrats! 

10/10, because you have the Crypt of the Necrodancer platinum.

If I had more time..... but sadly I don’t.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

10/10, because you have the Crypt of the Necrodancer platinum.

If I had more time..... but sadly I don’t.

Yeah I thought that, unfortunately some games really needs a big amount of time to be completed, also collecting plat (and gaming in general) can be difficult to fit in your routine sometimes, but the important is to play things that you enjoy and that can entertain you, like this you will know that you are spending your time well! 

Really thanks for the 10 anyway! 

• Like 1

On 6/25/2021 at 7:37 PM, xenomorfi2 said:

Yeah I thought that, unfortunately some games really needs a big amount of time to be completed, also collecting plat (and gaming in general) can be difficult to fit in your routine sometimes, but the important is to play things that you enjoy and that can entertain you, like this you will know that you are spending your time well! 

Really thanks for the 10 anyway! 

Pffff, Super Meat Boy, Trackmania, Badland... CRYPT OF THE NECRODANCER!.... It's impossible to rate it under 10/10 (Well, your completion rate could have some work, but I don't care those plats are amazing by themseves). Congratulations!

• Like 1

On 13/06/2021 at 4:48 PM, Shrooba said:

A 10/10 for sure. Profiles like this inspire me with some of my own games too; I've been considering doing Furi for my 50th platinum milestone despite it's difficulty because profiles like these make me realise that I, too, can accomplish such things if I put in the effort.

An update to @DeepEyes7, I finally got the Furi plat! Wasn't my 50th milestone because I couldn't wait to play it, but it was a huge challenge nonetheless. Whenever I struggled, I'd remind myself to just persevere and keep going just like what profiles on this thread show. There's been a ton of incredible people on this thread and it's just the tip of the iceberg as to what great players come to this site; it all tells me that if these people can overcome difficult challenges in gaming, then that means I can push through as well if I just keep at it.
I definitely recommend getting Furi, I think you'll love the game; check out gameplay of it's Furier difficulty specifically as I feel this represents the best of what the game offers. But yeah, I wanted to again thank you and many others on this thread for inspiring me! 

On the note of impressive profiles, @xenomorfi2 I can tell you've also put in a great deal of effort as well! Seriously man, the Crypt of the Necrodancer is insane, I'd arguably place that as the hardest platinum of all time. You've also got a lot of other impressive platinums like I Am Bread, Surgeon Simulator, and Black Ops 3 and that's only a couple out of your list.
10/10!

@AJ_Radio You're extremely close to 100%ing Capcom Arcade Cabinet, keep at it, I know you can do it! Considering you've got the SMB and Surgeon Simulator plat, I know you'll be able to overcome the challenge. I also see you've started Sonic Adventure as well, definitely a great game! It's aged a bit and I do prefer SA2, but SA1 still is a pretty good game so that's a swell game to have on your list.
I've seen your thoughts on the matter already, but yeah, GTA5 on PS3 is just too risky to do at this point, I agree that it's better to not touch it. There's been a ton of debate regarding the online, but seeing as it's soon coming to an end, it's probably for the best.
A 10/10, you've kept going on your account for nearly a decade and you've accumulated some impressive games.
I know I've given quite a few 10/10's at this point but I can't help it since so many of you have great profiles! ? I do promise that I'm putting consideration into this!

An overall completion percentage does play a factor into things, but it goes to show that the most important aspect of a profile are the games you play. Regardless of difficulty, what matters the most is that people seek games not just for easy platinums, but for great times. I think everyone on this thread all have games that matter to them, so well done to you all. ? 

Edited by Shrooba
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Shrooba said:

@AJ_Radio You're extremely close to 100%ing Capcom Arcade Cabinet, keep at it, I know you can do it! Considering you've got the SMB and Surgeon Simulator plat, I know you'll be able to overcome the challenge. I also see you've started Sonic Adventure as well, definitely a great game! It's aged a bit and I do prefer SA2, but SA1 still is a pretty good game so that's a swell game to have on your list.
I've seen your thoughts on the matter already, but yeah, GTA5 on PS3 is just too risky to do at this point, I agree that it's better to not touch it. There's been a ton of debate regarding the online, but seeing as it's soon coming to an end, it's probably for the best.
A 10/10, you've kept going on your account for nearly a decade and you've accumulated some impressive games.
I know I've given quite a few 10/10's at this point but I can't help it since so many of you have great profiles! 1f605.png I do promise that I'm putting consideration into this!

An overall completion percentage does play a factor into things, but it goes to show that the most important aspect of a profile are the games you play. Regardless of difficulty, what matters the most is that people seek games not just for easy platinums, but for great times. I think everyone on this thread all have games that matter to them, so well done to you all. 1f60e.png 

Thanks. I don't get too many compliments, so I always appreciate when someone takes the time to compliment on my profile.

Yours is really good as well. SonSon definitely isn't as hard as Gunsmoke or Commando, the main issue is the last few areas, need to practice more on them. Sonic Adventure is good, I played it way back in the day when I was still a kid, but never got around to beating the story. I have to wrap up the other character stories and then it's grinding out the A rank stages and Chao. Any tips you can give me on the Chao?

Would also like your input on Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove. Awesome work for getting that 100 percent. Fallout 4 will be my next 'marathon' game, but after Assassin's Creed Odyssey I'll be good for a while.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Thanks. I don't get too many compliments, so I always appreciate when someone takes the time to compliment on my profile.

Yours is really good as well. SonSon definitely isn't as hard as Gunsmoke or Commando, the main issue is the last few areas, need to practice more on them. Sonic Adventure is good, I played it way back in the day when I was still a kid, but never got around to beating the story. I have to wrap up the other character stories and then it's grinding out the A rank stages and Chao. Any tips you can give me on the Chao?

Would also like your input on Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove. Awesome work for getting that 100 percent. Fallout 4 will be my next 'marathon' game, but after Assassin's Creed Odyssey I'll be good for a while.

I'd be glad to give some advice. ? As for tips regarding the Chao garden, I can say from experience that the Chao garden in SA1 isn't nearly as long as SA2. For SA1, you mainly just need to raise one Chao so it isn't too tedious. There's an assortment of different animals located through each stage that can be used to buff a Chao's specific stats, and there's this really good site that shows which animals appear in each level: https://chao-island.com/info-center/training-sa1/animal-locations
Personally though, I prefer just rushing through Emerald Coast with Sonic over and over and using the rings I get to buy Chao fruit from the black market; it's a food that raises all of a Chao's stats at once and I find that using the animals I get in the stages are more of a bonus. In SA2 on the other hand, it gets a lot longer since you pretty much have to raise 2 Chao and hope that one of them has really good stats to finish the Chao Karate. There is technically a glitch where you can raise a Chao's stats by reusing an animal repeatedly, but I find that such glitches that circumvent a major portion of the game take away from the experience so I resorted to doing it legitimately, and it definitely takes quite a while.
I find that the Run stat is absolutely the most important for the races since that's what a Chao spends the most time doing, but there are specific races that focus on it's other stats so maxing out everything (more so on SA2) is your best bet.

As for Shovel Knight, it's one of my favourite indie games out there. I love indie games and Shovel Knight is no different. One of the things I love about the game is that it's mostly skill-based; everything from Shovel, Specter and Plague Knight has no influence of luck in the way and it comes down to perseverance. I will say that Plague Knight's gameplay takes the most getting used to but he's got some handy upgrades; there's one in particular that allows him to descend at a much slower rate (and I think you can even cancel the slow descent as well which makes it quite versatile) and it makes the platforming a lot more doable so I'd look into mixing up Plague's arsenal. Specter on the other hand is more "hands on" than Plague, and instead focuses on melee combat with his scythe. I find him to be the most fun of the 4. As a good tip, Specter Knight has a great upgrade, the Will Skull, that allows his health to be restored by a couple increments, it's very helpful to stay alive and ensures your health never gets too dangerously low.

Then there's King Knight... I love his gameplay for the most part, but when I say that Treasure Trove is "mostly" skill-based, that's because King Knight's got this card game, Joustus, that you need to do for the 100% and it is the one thing in Treasure Trove that has the factor of luck... It's a fun little mini-game, but you need to beat every opponent and you need really great cards to get through. The moves they do are a bit random and it can come down to redoing battles until the game decides to go in your favour. To be fair, it does still require skill as each card has a set of abilities that you can use to your advantage, but it has that little hint of luck that can sway the tide. It isn't incredibly difficult, but when you have one luck-based concept in a skill-based game, it does stick out.
Apart from this though, King's gameplay is a lot of fun. His gameplay has a Wario-esque emphasis with how you charge ahead, and it can lead to some very fun platforming sections. I'd say the difficulty across the 4 knights is pretty even, so you should find it consistent throughout.

Fallout 4 is also a fantastic game! Story-wise I think it's great, I think what people have issues with is the idea that the main character has a set identity, and the dialogue options aren't as transparent as 3 and New Vegas. Regardless, Fallout 4 is still really fleshed out and there's so much stuff to do, the map is huge and everything has a cool landmark. Going through each vault is like discovering a new story and the exploration always gets you wanting to search more, it's definitely a load of fun. The sarcastic options always give me a chuckle, and Nick Valentine is an incredible companion and one of the best in the entire series. One of the DLC's, Far Harbour, actually flesh out his character more so I'd definitely suggest having him tag along when you get to that.

Edited by Shrooba

@Shrooba 100% completion rate with good average rarity and many challenging plats. You seem to be a big fan of Sonic The Hedgehog and Kingdom Hearts. Bonus points for completing the Crash Bandicoot Trilogy and CTR as well. Now you just need to do Crash 4, the biggest challenge of that series ;)

Excellent 10/10.

Edited by Domino_Destructo
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Domino_Destructo said:

@Shrooba 100% completion rate with good average rarity and many challenging plats. You seem to be a big fan of Sonic The Hedgehog and Kingdom Hearts. Bonus points for completing the Crash Bandicoot Trilogy and CTR as well. Now you just need to do Crash 4, the biggest challenge of that series ;)

Excellent 10/10.

New account that has a fantastic completion percentage 1 year in. Great amount of Ultra Rare trophies for the amount of games played. Average rarity I think should be lower but a lot of the hard completions on your profile are very popular games decreasing the overall rarity of those games in the process. An account that is more about quality than quantity with hard completions like Crash 4 and WipEout Omega Collection. You're a big fan of the first party Sony titles as 70% of your account is just that. I imagine you will finish off the Soulsborne series with DS2 and Sekiro one day.

Overall I rate you a 7/10 as your account is still quite new and will be even more impressive as time goes on. Keep it up.

• Like 1

On 28/06/2021 at 0:28 AM, Domino_Destructo said:

@FreshFromThaDeli Thank you! I guess you can say I am a Sony games fan. :D

They seem to be more appealing for me and yes I am going to complete DS2 and Sekiro as well. ;)

As usual the first thing I look at is any games we have in common! We have only 3 but both of our accounts are relatively new, BloodBorne, Demon's Souls and CTR NF are very good games and are far from easy to finish. I think this is an account that has a lot of potential, given the fact you've earned the 100% on Wipeout Omega collection and Crash 4. It's clear this is a gamer who plays what they enjoy. 

With a 94% completion rate within such a short period of time shows that this is someone who has a varied skillset. I'm more impressed with Crash 4 platinum than Wipeout but I'm decent at racing games. Looking forward to watching the account grow, as the rating stands today I cannot rate it higher than a 7, simply due to the amount of trophies you have as its much easier to maintain such a high completion with only 964 trophies at the time of posting.

• Like 1

@LancashireLad87

A hell of a profile - a man of good taste with some skills to match.

Got a real rarity-fetish my the looks of that trophy cabinet ? - also, special kudos, it’s a rare thing to see 4 separate games in the ‘rarest’ cabinet!

The mere presence of multiple fighting game plats elevates to a minimum score of ‘good’ already, but with your taste and eclectic game selection, even a short profile such as this one is bumped up to a ‘great’?

• Like 1

On 6/29/2021 at 4:50 PM, Domino_Destructo said:

@LancashireLad87  Much appreciated! 1f44d.png

Despite being a fairly recent account I really liked the great games you amassed in such short time, I don't care much for percentage rate but it's really nice to see a profile above 90% without cheap plats, Crash 4 platinum is my favorite in your list, keep up the good work buddy.

Burritoprime.png

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, DesmaBR said:

@Sunnyburrito Wow, 80% completion rate. That's pretty impressive.

I wouldn't go that far haha

Too many E rank games, that's what dragging down your completion rate. F ranks don't except on the stats page under average. 6/10, alot of clean up required but you'll get there. I was low 50's and it took me 3 years to get where I am working strictly on clean up and plats that I could confidentially do.

Edited by SirWaWa

25 minutes ago, SirWaWa said:

Too many E rank games, that's what dragging down your completion rate. F ranks don't except on the stats page under average. 6/10, alot of clean up required but you'll get there. I was low 50's and it took me 3 years to get where I am working strictly on clean up and plats that I could confidentially do.

Good profile. While I don't care about completion percent, I can tell you've been really hammering it in with that 85%, 8/10. 

18 hours ago, MinatoIsDeadLol said:

Good profile. While I don't care about completion percent, I can tell you've been really hammering it in with that 85%, 8/10. 

Nearly 400 games and only completed 60 of them, needs a lot of work. Quite clear you're not interested in the completion percentage which is very low. A decent amount of UR trophies which is nice to see. Loads of F and E rank games on your profile however, makes scrolling through a drag considered how many games you have on the account itself. Got some hard completions such as Surgeon Simulator and Downwell which are very impressive. Doesn't have an abundance of the EZPZ games to pad the stats so that's good to see. Would be great to see you get the Black Ops Cold War Platinum seeing as how close you are to it (also, for the fact you were the co-writer for the trophy guide)

5/10

Edited by FreshFromThaDeli

14 minutes ago, FreshFromThaDeli said:

Nearly 400 games and only completed 60 of them, needs a lot of work. Quite clear you're not interested in the completion percentage which is very low. A decent amount of UR trophies which is nice to see. Loads of F and E rank games on your profile however, makes scrolling through a drag considered how many games you have on the account itself. Got some hard completions such as Surgeon Simulator and Downwell which are very impressive. Doesn't have an abundance of the EZPZ games to pad the stats so that's good to see. Would be great to see you get the Black Ops Cold War Platinum seeing as how close you are to it (also, for the fact you were the co-writer for the trophy guide)

5/10

Nice profile with a lot of different genres, clear to see you are a fan of RE games which is great, but your fighters are what grabbed my attention, you got the platinum in KOF 13 that's amazing, even tho I love fighters I can't really do the online stuff and your percentage is pretty good considering you tackle a lot of hard games so that says a lot to me, all in all a great profile you have there dude.

8/10

My main profile:

Burritoprime.png

Edited by Sunnyburrito
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, Sunnyburrito said:

Nice profile with a lot of different genres, clear to see you are a fan of RE games which is great, but your fighters are what grabbed my attention, you got the platinum in KOF 13 that's amazing, even tho I love fighters I can't really do the online stuff and your percentage is pretty good considering you tackle a lot of hard games so that says a lot to me, all in all a great profile you have there dude.

8/10

Loved the genre variety, Celeste / Shantae / Sleeping Dogs / L.A.Noire play can have my respect
But yo play that Bloodborne DLC

8/10

• Like 1

On 7/3/2021 at 7:04 AM, macrosdxc said:

Loved the genre variety, Celeste / Shantae / Sleeping Dogs / L.A.Noire play can have my respect
But yo play that Bloodborne DLC

8/10

It's a kind of new profile (2+ years), you like your Just Dance games, already have some nice plats like Rise of the Tomb Raider, Evil Within or Bulletstorm and working on Overwatch (hope you can get that great plat!), and a nice completion rate, I will rate it as 7/10 because this is a work in progress and hope you can make it grow even more in the future. Good luck!

• Like 1

On 7/5/2021 at 5:35 PM, DeepEyes7 said:

It's a kind of new profile (2+ years), you like your Just Dance games, already have some nice plats like Rise of the Tomb Raider, Evil Within or Bulletstorm and working on Overwatch (hope you can get that great plat!), and a nice completion rate, I will rate it as 7/10 because this is a work in progress and hope you can make it grow even more in the future. Good luck!

You really like your fighters since a lot of your plats come from that genre, I have nothing but respect towards people who can platinum most fighters since it requires patience and skill and you have platinum'ed  MvsC3 like 4 times, major kudos I love fighters but I left my dedication back at my arcade days, really nice profile and that's a solid 9/10 in my book.

My main profile.

Burritoprime.png

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sunnyburrito said:

You really like your fighters since a lot of your plats come from that genre, I have nothing but respect towards people who can platinum most fighters since it requires patience and skill and you have platinum'ed  MvsC3 like 4 times, major kudos I love fighters but I left my dedication back at my arcade days, really nice profile and that's a solid 9/10 in my book.

My main profile.

Burritoprime.png

Considering you've played 275 games on your account, I'd have expected us to have more games in common. Regrettably you haven't played Bloodborne's incredible DLC which is a shame because it's well worth your time! You have some standout platinum trophies but nothing that screams out at you, Arkham City, Final Fantasy X HD and Devil May Cry 1 and 3 are good platinums to have however I'm more impressed with your Kingdom Hearts Collection, your obviously a massive fan. A completion of 82% is respectable for someone who actively hunts trophies for many years. As far as ratings are concerned I'd probably give this a solid 7/10. 

As usual take whatever I say with a grain of salt

• Like 2

I give everyone 10 out of 10, Completion rate is just not important. You may get sick of a game and never come back later or never finish an easy like Spiderman PS4, that game blows. On top of that, too many games makes it impossible if you have a job. I have 17060 unearned trophies though when I retire this will change.106

I mean 1000 Visual novels and you may as well drink poison because I will find you and be stern though nice in letting you know you're not a gamer and should have your mental disorder examined  :) 

I like trophies and the guides/community here though. Particularly guides, you're all S rated people.

10 out 10 for you

Edited by Z1MZUM
  • Like 1