Seal the Deal not unlock..bug?

GigiFG

I think only the seals introduced in Forsaken count for the trophy.

Haven't played in ages so not sure which ones are still obtainable but from what I recall, there's the gambit one and the dreaming city one that I believe are the least effort.

• Like 1

I'm currently working on the dreaming city one. Besides the weapon Horrors Least, which one is not obtainable at the moment because the nightfall strike where it drops is not active, everything else should be accessible. I hope next season the nightfall will come back or they change the resource. The only annoying thing is the 6 week cycle of the ascendent challenges you have to wait for to access them.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2021 at 10:24 AM, IDiivil said:

I think only the seals introduced in Forsaken count for the trophy.

Haven't played in ages so not sure which ones are still obtainable but from what I recall, there's the gambit one and the dreaming city one that I believe are the least effort.

Correct, only seals that were around when Forsaken launched count for that trophy. There are four qualifying seals still in the game: Cursebreaker (Dreaming City), Rivensbane (Last Wish raid), Unbroken (Crucible), and Dredgen (Gambit).

Cursebreaker requires the Horror's Least auto rifle for the badge, which only drops from The Corrupted as a nightfall. It's not in the nightfall rotation this season, so the seal won't be obtainable until that strike is in the nightfall rotation again.

Rivensbane requires your entire fireteam to go flawless in the Last Wish raid. Not easy.

Unbroken isn't hard to get if you're good at PvP, but it'll take a minimum of three seasons because one of the triumphs requires you to get to a certain rank in Glory (Competitive playlist) in three different seasons.

Most people go for Dredgen because it's doable in a single season and doesn't require a ton of skill. Just lots and lots (AND LOTS) of playing Gambit.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Alindawyl said:

Bungie have made a change to the requirement for this trophy, and it’s a great one for trophy hunters. As of today’s patch, it will now unlock for ANY seal released since Forsaken.

I just did the Gambit grind too. I am glad they updated it though to unlock with other seals. 

Edited by DanTheManGum

19 hours ago, DanTheManGum said:

I just did the Gambit grind too. I am glad they updated it though to unlock with other seals. 

i gave up on gambit seal because of light versus light and just needed a couple bones and eggs in the dungeon and raid for the cursebreaker seal but i was happy when i logged on and it insta popped

On 11/28/2023 at 9:42 PM, Alindawyl said:

Bungie have made a change to the requirement for this trophy, and it’s a great one for trophy hunters. As of today’s patch, it will now unlock for ANY seal released since Forsaken.

Any seal mean the seasonal ones too? I'd be awesome! Thanks for sharing!

Yep, seasonals too, got my trophy!

Edited by breakXedge
  • Like 1