Stuck at 99% for "Redeemed" - Glitched?

RetroQuester

I have done the following: 

All Story Missions

All Outfits unlocked except for Savvy Merchant (DLC) and the Bureau uniform (attained after 100% completion)

5/5 rare weapons

13/13 Safe houses

4/4 ambient challenges

20/20 Bounties - 8 in New Auston, 8 in Nuevo Paraiso and 4 in West Elizabeth

19/19 Stranger missions

6/6 Minigames - Wouldn't have the outfits without completing the minigames. Do I need to eliminate all the players without losing for it to register for 100% completion?

94/94 Map locations

8/8 Gang Hideouts

5/5 Job locations

Despite doing all the above, I'm still stuck at 99% completion and I'm losing my mind over it. Is this a known bug or glitch with the game or am I really missing something? Any Suggestions? 

2 minutes ago, Phoenixgaming1 said:

You have to be missing something because it isn't glitched. I remember that when I was stuck with this trophy, I was missing the secret/hidden stranger's mission. "Aztec Gold"

https://reddead.fandom.com/wiki/Aztec_Gold

Hope this might be of help.

Thanks but I have completed that mission. I have all the stranger's missions completed including "I Know You". 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12-6-2021 at 8:23 PM, Phoenixgaming1 said:

You have to be missing something because it isn't glitched. I remember that when I was stuck with this trophy, I was missing the secret/hidden stranger's mission. "Aztec Gold"

https://reddead.fandom.com/wiki/Aztec_Gold

Hope this might be of help.

I'm very close to 100%. Had a peak at this thread and actually didn't had this stranger task yet. All i still need to do is couple bounties. But I'm glad I saw this. Thanks

EDIT: I got redeemed an hour after this after doing a few more mexican bounties. I would have probably been doing bounties for another 4 hours if not for this post. :D

Edited by Gr4de_04
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Gr4de_04 said:

I'm very close to 100%. Had a peak at this thread and actually didn't had this stranger task yet. All i still need to do is couple bounties. But I'm glad I saw this. Thanks

EDIT: I got redeemed an hour after this after doing a few more mexican bounties. I would have probably been doing bounties for another 4 hours if not for this post. :D

Glad I was at least able to help at least one person with this. 

Congratulation!

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

I believe my game was indeed glitched. I started another playthrough and did everything listed above again and finally earned the trophy. I haven't found anything online about any known bugs or glitches with the completion stat. I guess I was really unlucky. 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 20/07/2021 at 8:52 AM, RetroQuester said:

I believe my game was indeed glitched. I started another playthrough and did everything listed above again and finally earned the trophy. I haven't found anything online about any known bugs or glitches with the completion stat. I guess I was really unlucky. 

Out of curiosity, how were you counting the bounties? Was it through your own record keeping or in-game stats? I've noticed the game tracker sometimes glitches in not counting a newly completed bounty in the SCORE tab for statistics.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Eraezr said:

Out of curiosity, how were you counting the bounties? Was it through your own record keeping or in-game stats? I've noticed the game tracker sometimes glitches in not counting a newly completed bounty in the SCORE tab for statistics.

I checked the in-game stats and had the required amount of bounties. I did a few more as well after everything else and it still didn't help. 

1 hour ago, RetroQuester said:

I checked the in-game stats and had the required amount of bounties. I did a few more as well after everything else and it still didn't help. 

Ah I see. If there was a specific decimal value left you might have been able to deduce which activity it was. Example 1 bounty = 0.1% of game completion. The numbers breakdown https://www.ireddead.com/guide/reddeadredemption/100-percent-completion-breakdown/

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/19/2021 at 3:52 PM, RetroQuester said:

You did it all over again? God damn.. that's some dedication lol.

This game is honestly worth it tbh 

• Like 1