Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon

On 13.6.2021 at 8:29 AM, DarkHpokinsn said:

But it’s not playable on the newer PlayStation consoles, just because you play on Xbox doesn’t mean everybody does.

I've switched to PC for obvious reasons. Consoles have become obsolete. But that's for a different thread.

19 hours ago, R4M Jolly Monk said:

I've switched to PC for obvious reasons. Consoles have become obsolete. But that's for a different thread.

Lol that’s your opinion, they’re definitely not “obsolete” objectively. Why are you even on a PlayStation forum in that case?

Edited by DarkHpokinsn

Even though Far Cry 3 - Classic Edition was respectfully advertised as an "enhanced port", that didn't stop people from expecting a remaster and then being disappointed in what it turned out to be. Before getting too excited for Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon - Classic Edition, especially if it lacks increased framerate (like FC3-CE) and a platinum trophy—hopefully none of which is the case—it'd be wise to acknowledge that the game is undoubtedly continuing under that same design format.

Edited by EcoShifter

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3.10.2021 at 10:19 PM, snakebit10 said:

I am wondering if it will be available as the same time as Far Cry 6? Very little has been said since it was announced to be part of the season pass for FC6. 

If i read the dlc roadmap correctly, it releases between dlc 1 and 2 of the season pass, meaning in the end of november / start of december

Far-Cry-6-Roadmap.jpg

Edited by westersburg

• 2 months later...

According to the Japanese PSN - The Release Date is December 15

https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/concept/10003269

発売日:2021/12/15 18:00 GMT+3

Experience the highly acclaimed (and fan-supported) cyber shooter Far Cry® 3: Blood Dragon on the latest generation of platforms. You are a pure American Sergeant Rex Colt, whose body is mechanical. The goal is to defeat the former commander and the ruthless murder cyborgs. Complete the mission at all costs.

Edited by ziggypossum
FIXED
  • Like 2

34 minutes ago, ziggypossum said:

According to the Japanese PSN - The Release Date is December 15

https://store.playstation.com/ja-jp/concept/10003269

発売日:2021/12/15 18:00 GMT+3

Experience the highly acclaimed (and fan-supported) cyber shooter Far Cry00ae.png 3: Blood Dragon on the latest generation of platforms. You are a pure American Sergeant Rex Colt, whose body is mechanical. The goal is to defeat the former commander and the ruthless murder cyborgs. Complete the mission at all costs.

Seen this on Twitter also. Posted by Gematsu.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, ziggypossum said:

Let's GO!!!

Far Cry00ae.png 3 Blood Dragon Classic Edition

Ubisoft Entertainment

PS4 CLASSIC EDITION

$14.99

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0001-CUSA29007_00-FC3BDMASTERPS400

Glad I'm getting this in the season pass...because that looks exactly the same, how is it a remaster exactly?

And there's only a PS4 version? Figured with the nature of FC6 release on both generations this was getting a PS5 version as well. Also disappointing. 

Edited by Viper
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ziggypossum said:

Let's GO!!!

Far Cry00ae.png 3 Blood Dragon Classic Edition

Ubisoft Entertainment

PS4 CLASSIC EDITION

$14.99

https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP0001-CUSA29007_00-FC3BDMASTERPS400

I noticed some small improvements in the still frames. I am surprised even at 30 fps there were still some small frame drops in the classic edition. I wonder which system this was played from. I really wish they made it 60 fps. I am also dissapointed there is no PS5 version.

• Like 2