Wholesome Games 2021 list for PS4

winter_bird_22

E3 2021 just put out a live stream of "Wholesome Games 2021" which has nothing but games with little to no violence. These are the ones I found are coming to PS4.

• Mythic Ocean, where you play as two squid kids who explore the ocean.
  • Beasts of Maravillia Island, a photo game. I mean, ever since New Pokemon Snap came out, every company is jumping on the photo mode bandwagon.
  • HOA, a game about manipulating blocks and gravity. Also coming out to PS5. Comes out in August 21.
  • Tasomachi: Beyond the Twilight, an exploration adventure about a girl exploring a ghost town to fix her airship.
  • Rainbow Billy: The Curse of the Leviathan, a Cupthead-art RPG with the story of De Blob - color everything. Yep, ever since Paper Mario: Color Splash...

There are other games which have no known platforms like Please Be Happy(probably another Visual Novel), so I didn't put those. They might show up as shovelware on PS4.

Who's platinuming these games when they come out?

Edited by winter_bird_22
  • Like 2

This just came out last week, but if you're looking for a wholesome game to play, Alba: a Wildlife Adventure certainly fits the description!

I completed it the other day on the PS5 (no cross-buy and the trophies aren't on PSN to sync yet - but I've told the devs). It's all bout saving the wildlife by gaining signatures to oppose the construction of a hotel. It's educational as well as entertaining, teaching you things about the animals you take pictures of. 

No platinum, but it was a fun experience. Also, the PS5 version does run a little iffy when using the camera, due to the dynamic bokeh DoF effect, but nothing that affects gameplay.