37 minutes ago, AJ_Radio said:

Now they’re literally throwing crap at the wall to see what sticks.

While it is fun to speculate that they are making these games in real time, every singe release has been a port of an already released game that was on a CD-ROM pack that the company has for purchase. They have not yet made anything new specifically for the PSN market, only ported what they already have. Exactly how long they've been around? This specific Arcade subseries has been around since 2007, to no surprise, I'm sure.

If you want something fun, the website used to review games.

Edited by Dreggit
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, mackenzie129 said:

Bubsy is one of their highest reviewed games, I think that speaks volumes

The reviews shouldn't be taken seriously, but it is a rather interesting take on 'game reviews' that I thought was fun to share.

I personally would not play any of these ported titles from over a decade ago. Some of their earliest games are almost 20 years old even. As far as the former statement, I wanted to clear up the misconception that what has been brought to PSN were new titles, of which, I believe I have illustrated point well enough.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Dreggit said:

I personally would not play any of these ported titles from over a decade ago. Some of their earliest games are almost 20 years old even. As far as the former statement, I wanted to clear up the misconception that what has been brought to PSN were new titles, of which, I believe I have illustrated point well enough.

Very interesting that they are so ancient. That honestly makes their release on PS4 even stranger though. Sony doesn’t have any original PS1 titles available for PS4 (AFAIK) and most older games that get released are “remastered” in some way. So how on Earth did these get the green light for release? 

My only guess is that the “developer” is related to some of the higher-ups at Sony and MS. They don’t seem to be available for the Switch. This is honestly becoming more bizarre than the Gilson B. Pontes saga. 

Forgetting about easy platinums for a minute, quality assurance really has gone out the window. I’m all for giving indie developers a platform but this stuff undermines the entire PS Store IMO. It’s already a nightmare to go through sales with the amount of shovelware and it’s getting worse 

• Like 1