Is this Platinum still obtainable?

Still possible. The zombies trophies can be done in a few weeks (or faster if you get carried by good players), and there's a trick to finish the competitive trophies quickly in a private match.

2 minutes ago, Humpy277 said:

Is there still plenty of people playing? Will it be harder to find matches?

Also can you do all the zombie trophies solo or do u need other players with you?

It's Call of Duty, so there will be people playing all the time. I wouldn't personally recommend playing ranked matches (for safety), especially since you can do it all in about an hour in a private match. I think 2 or 3 of the zombies trophies require four players (easter eggs), but most are possible solo.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

I assume you mean the multiplayer? You can level up/get medals in custom lobby?

Yeah, there's a way to input multiple button presses while another person searches official games, and it tricks a private lobby into thinking it's ranked. You can blow through all the trophies really quickly.

• Like 1

Looks like I've already done a few of the multiplayer trophies years ago, hit lvl 55 etc.

Should be pretty easy looks like I only need to do campaign and zombies. The trophy for getting all decorations looks like it will be the biggest challenge.

On 6/12/2021 at 11:51 PM, Helyx said:

Yeah, there's a way to input multiple button presses while another person searches official games, and it tricks a private lobby into thinking it's ranked. You can blow through all the trophies really quickly.

Huh, I didn't know about this. Is it similar to the custom mutations glitch from some years ago?

On 2021-06-12 at 10:49 PM, Humpy277 said:

Looks like I've already done a few of the multiplayer trophies years ago, hit lvl 55 etc.

Should be pretty easy looks like I only need to do campaign and zombies. The trophy for getting all decorations looks like it will be the biggest challenge.

Not necessarily a challenge. More like blow your brains out boring.

6 hours ago, ArmoredSnowman said:

Huh, I didn't know about this. Is it similar to the custom mutations glitch from some years ago?

I'm not familiar with other glitches, but I helped my group with every multiplayer trophy for 3 people in under 2 hours using the ranked lobby glitch earlier this year (March?).

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

Train go boom! But in all seriousness, multiplayer and shangri la are the only hurdles if you're going for 100%, the rest is very doable.

Is this a troll post? The difficulty of this game lies in Single Player and the Easter Eggs from the DLC. Not the Zombie Chronicles.

Shangri-La is the easiest EE you need to complete, although you do need 4 players… And the MP, what exactly is the hurdle in MP? Other than it takes some time to get to lvl 55.

5 hours ago, Baker said:

Is this a troll post? The difficulty of this game lies in Single Player and the Easter Eggs from the DLC. Not the Zombie Chronicles.

Shangri-La is the easiest EE you need to complete, although you do need 4 players… And the MP, what exactly is the hurdle in MP? Other than it takes some time to get to lvl 55.

I don't know what you mean? Multiplayer lobbies are somewhat empty in AU, so i am speaking from personal experience. Based on how sessions have been going from where i help people, session hosts can't coordinate to save their lives, so finding a reliable 4 man to help could be difficult.

As for Single Player, EZ. This game can be cheesed on campaign and zombies is even more basic. This is my personal experience of course. Seeing as it took you nearly 4 months to finish this game and it took me just over a week by myself i think its safe to say you have no idea what you're talking about mate.

Whats wrong?

2 minutes ago, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

I don't know what you mean? Multiplayer lobbies are somewhat empty in AU, so i am speaking from personal experience. Based on how sessions have been going from where i help people, session hosts can't coordinate to save their lives, so finding a reliable 4 man to help could be difficult.

As for Single Player, EZ. This game can be cheesed on campaign and zombies is even more basic. This is my personal experience of course. Seeing as it took you nearly 4 months to finish this game and it took me just over a week by myself i think its safe to say you have no idea what you're talking about mate.

Whats wrong?

So in your opinion SP is easier than MP? And Gorod Krovi is easier than Shangri-La?

And what does completion time have to do with anything? I played this game with two friends who were busy with other games at the time. 

This wasn’t an attack or anything. I don’t know how busy the AU servers are for this game. I thought it was strange that you mentioned the two things that are the easiest to complete, MP and Zombie Chronicles, as the hardest.

• Like 4

25 minutes ago, Baker said:

And what does completion time have to do with anything?

My group only played 3 or 4 hours a week (Sunday game night) and it took over a year to finish the EEs.

55 minutes ago, Baker said:

So in your opinion SP is easier than MP? And Gorod Krovi is easier than Shangri-La?

And what does completion time have to do with anything? I played this game with two friends who were busy with other games at the time. 

This wasn’t an attack or anything. I don’t know how busy the AU servers are for this game. I thought it was strange that you mentioned the two things that are the easiest to complete, MP and Zombie Chronicles, as the hardest.

OP asks: is this platinum still obtainable? 

My response: the only roadblocks will be shangri la and multiplayer due to player requirements.

Your response: Non constructive response in regards to game difficulty and not how obtainable it is.

What does completion time have to do with it? Well your response had nothing to do with the topic at hand so i thought i would add some useless information as well mate. I feel like this has upset you so i apologise, id be hurt too if it took me 4 months to complete this game whilst also having help from others.

Whats wrong?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AnOrdinaryBloke said:

OP asks: is this platinum still obtainable? 

My response: the only roadblocks will be shangri la and multiplayer due to player requirements.

Your response: Non constructive response in regards to game difficulty and not how obtainable it is.

What does completion time have to do with it? Well your response had nothing to do with the topic at hand so i thought i would add some useless information as well mate. I feel like this has upset you so i apologise, id be hurt too if it took me 4 months to complete this game whilst also having help from others.

Whats wrong?

Alright my bad. I thought you were talking about difficulty instead of player requirements.

You did everything solo right? ?

30 minutes ago, Baker said:

Alright my bad. I thought you were talking about difficulty instead of player requirements.

You did everything solo right? 1f602.png

If you want the fine details:

- Shangri La was completed with 3 others as required for unlock.

- Shadows of evil was completed with 3 others as required for unlock of both Rev trophies.

- DE and Zetsubou revive trophies were completed with a friend as required for unlock.

- The rest which didn't require more than 1 player was completed on solo. 

So if you want to be technical, no, i required 1-3 others for mandatory player requirements. Amusing? Not sure how.

Regardless, as i said before, Shangri La and Multiplayer are the only hurdles in regards to obtainable plat and 100% due to player count. If we're talking about how difficult the game is I'll leave that in your expert hands as it seems you had some difficulty playing without others.

Take it easy mate.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 14/6/2021 at 4:03 PM, Helyx said:

I'm not familiar with other glitches, but I helped my group with every multiplayer trophy for 3 people in under 2 hours using the ranked lobby glitch earlier this year (March?).

I can't find info about this trick. Can u explain how to do that? Or can u send a YouTube video?

1 hour ago, Helyx said:

Thank you very much!

1 hour ago, Lord_Selrahc said:

OOTL, why wouldn't this plat be obtainable anymore? did they shut off multiplayer servers or something?

All is okay. I was just checking some trophies because I'm going to start the game soon. 

• Like 2