Challenge mode glitched? EDIT: NOPE IM JUST DUMB

So I beat the game, got everything, all I need to do for the plat is buy the challenge mode exclusive weapons but everytime I try to do the prologue the game never lets me off the first floating platform going to the second area. I've tried deleting the new save and starting a new challenge mode and no dice. Even uninstalling and reinstalling.

Has anyone else hit this glitch or found a way to fix it?

EDIT: So if anyone else gets stuck sitting at that second float waiting for it to land and thinking it's glitched, you have to throw the wrench. It doesn't prompt you on a second playthrough and unlike the rest of the game there's no button prompt or anything. 

Look it's 2 am and i'm just tired. Sorry.

Edited by DoctorDrPepper

Yours was not a glitch, but I had so many glitches here. It crashed after the cutscene and then somehow I spawned outside of the map of Nefarious city… from the tutorial area! The  when I re-created challenge mode, the dropship refused to display its health bar, rendering it invincible.

This game has so many glitches.

2 hours ago, fbdbh said:

Yours was not a glitch, but I had so many glitches here. It crashed after the cutscene and then somehow I spawned outside of the map of Nefarious city… from the tutorial area! The  when I re-created challenge mode, the dropship refused to display its health bar, rendering it invincible.

This game has so many glitches.

i only had 1 glitch which was Kit ear bulbs being square and not rendered during a cutscene.

other than that nothing. no crashes either. 

• Like 1

On 6/13/2021 at 6:07 AM, Infected Elite said:

i only had 1 glitch which was Kit ear bulbs being square and not rendered during a cutscene.

other than that nothing. no crashes either. 

Had the same visual glitch. I think it is a ray tracing bug, because it also happened on Ratchet's helmet glass with the Galactic Ranger helmet.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, communistwookiee said:

Had the same visual glitch. I think it is a ray tracing bug, because it also happened on Ratchet's helmet glass with the Galactic Ranger helmet.

yeah it was weird. I assume it depends on what mode you play on? pretty sure i had the 60/RT

Mass effect 3 on ps5 had issues with the trees poppin in when you run through the forest dream things. 

Upon some extensive googling, pop ins are in every game, some just hide it better than others, and with ps4/ps3, load times were slow so there was more time for things to load in, but ps5 it is almost instant so it's not as easy.