CraiggerBears glitched?

0 issues. Are you sure you gathered all of them? 

try exit game and launch.

Only other possible work around is go back to all there locations again and see if any prompt shows up.

I know after getting all Gold Bolts, some maps still showed a Gold Bolt on it, even tho i had 2/2, 3/3, etc.

On 6/13/2021 at 0:33 PM, B-Man_213 said:

So I got all the CraiggerBears but the trophy didn't pop. Any help, or is anyone else having the same issue?

A quick reminder

If you switch from game saves then it doesn't count towards your countings, you need to collect them all in one game save so don't make another, I made that mistake and forgot 2 but now i found them and i got the platinum. 

CraiggerBear #3
Planet 3: Scarstu Debris Field – After entering the Pocket Dimension to the Gastropub (purple portal), a CraiggerBear is on a box left of the receptionist. It’s on the mandatory story path.

I, along with a few other folks, had to collect this one twice. Not sure why. But I know I got it the first time, noticed I had 7/9 when I should of had 8/9 (following the guide) so I went back through and found it again.

It just seems random, for me I had to revisit Ardolis again. I've had many glitches with this game, although they aren't a big deal and can be fixed restarting game. I know I defeated the 5 Grunthors but no trophy, although apparently it can on NG+ so not a huge deal I guess.

The game was just updated today so hopefully it helped some issues.

• 4 weeks later...

I am stuck on 8/9.  I have been back through each location twice now, and none of them show up.  I had to stop last night and put it down, as the frustration was too much.  I closed the game and will give it another try tomorrow.  Has been the only major bump in the road in an otherwise excellent game.  If it is glitched and I have to replay to get them all again…..well, I probably will.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...