Fighting in the shade glitched?

DDrag00n

Is it me or is the trophy "Fighting in the shade" glitched? It requires you to shoot 1000 arrows, which should be 50 times emptying your quiver but after 6 hours it still hasn't popped.Do you have to shoot 1000 arrows in a single match? Does it mean hitting people with arrows a 1000 times? I'm using the bow and arrow since it explicitly says arrows and not projectiles. 

1 hour ago, DDrag00n said:

Is it me or is the trophy "Fighting in the shade" glitched? It requires you to shoot 1000 arrows, which should be 50 times emptying your quiver but after 6 hours it still hasn't popped.Do you have to shoot 1000 arrows in a single match? Does it mean hitting people with arrows a 1000 times? I'm using the bow and arrow since it explicitly says arrows and not projectiles. 

It's 10.000 arrows instead of 1.000. They forgot a 0 in the trophy description. 

I see you're on PS4. The PS5 version has a progress tracker. There you can see that it does go up with every arrow you shoot but it's very slow. 

Edited by Sinthoras_96
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

It's 10.000 arrows instead of 1.000. They forgot a 0 in the trophy description. 

I see you're on PS4. The PS5 version has a progress tracker. There you can see that it does go up with every arrow you shoot but it's very slow. 

Lol you serious? No wonder this is taking forever

29 minutes ago, The_Great_Lalli said:

I actually think it's hit 1000 arrows. Yesterday I just sat there spamming arrows at nothing and no progress. Today I've been hitting my shots and it's shooting up. Gone 20% and I don't think I fired 2000 arrows

No it's not hitting. I've shot arrows straight into the ground in front of me for like 3 hours and I made progress from 20% to 60%.

• 3 weeks later...
Just now, Sinthoras_96 said:

Now? There was no patch. 

I've shot straight in the ground in front of my feet in all 3 stacks to unlock it. 

Xbox community got a response on the TrueAchievements website stating it is "hits".

I am only going off the responses they got. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/7/2021 at 0:25 PM, Deluziion90 said:

So these 1000 hits is it also the standard bow as well? I've just read the get 100 kills with archer is also bugged and it requires the standard bow to unlock..

yes, standard bow only. I unlocked the fighting in the shade trophy at level 16 archer 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 30/1/2022 at 1:25 AM, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

Hi you got it at lv 16? This takes  ages , this trophy ruins my experience with the game im lv 13 so i just need to shoot arrows until i get that mf trophy?

yes, standard bow and landing my shots. I don't remember very well if bots count but I think they do. Don't just shoot at the air, I don't think they count