DDrag00n

Fighting in the shade glitched?

15 posts in this topic

Is it me or is the trophy "Fighting in the shade" glitched? It requires you to shoot 1000 arrows, which should be 50 times emptying your quiver but after 6 hours it still hasn't popped.Do you have to shoot 1000 arrows in a single match? Does it mean hitting people with arrows a 1000 times? I'm using the bow and arrow since it explicitly says arrows and not projectiles. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DDrag00n said:

Is it me or is the trophy "Fighting in the shade" glitched? It requires you to shoot 1000 arrows, which should be 50 times emptying your quiver but after 6 hours it still hasn't popped.Do you have to shoot 1000 arrows in a single match? Does it mean hitting people with arrows a 1000 times? I'm using the bow and arrow since it explicitly says arrows and not projectiles. 

It's 10.000 arrows instead of 1.000. They forgot a 0 in the trophy description. 

 

I see you're on PS4. The PS5 version has a progress tracker. There you can see that it does go up with every arrow you shoot but it's very slow. 

Edited by Sinthoras_96
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Sinthoras_96 said:

It's 10.000 arrows instead of 1.000. They forgot a 0 in the trophy description. 

 

I see you're on PS4. The PS5 version has a progress tracker. There you can see that it does go up with every arrow you shoot but it's very slow. 

Lol you serious? No wonder this is taking forever

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually think it's hit 1000 arrows. Yesterday I just sat there spamming arrows at nothing and no progress. Today I've been hitting my shots and it's shooting up. Gone 20% and I don't think I fired 2000 arrows

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, The_Great_Lalli said:

Lol you serious? No wonder this is taking forever

Yes it's 10k. I did this 3 times. lol

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, The_Great_Lalli said:

I actually think it's hit 1000 arrows. Yesterday I just sat there spamming arrows at nothing and no progress. Today I've been hitting my shots and it's shooting up. Gone 20% and I don't think I fired 2000 arrows

No it's not hitting. I've shot arrows straight into the ground in front of me for like 3 hours and I made progress from 20% to 60%.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, NaTeZzUK said:

They have confirmed this is now HITS!

Now? There was no patch. 

 

I've shot straight in the ground in front of my feet in all 3 stacks to unlock it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Sinthoras_96 said:

Now? There was no patch. 

 

I've shot straight in the ground in front of my feet in all 3 stacks to unlock it. 

Xbox community got a response on the TrueAchievements website stating it is "hits".

 

I am only going off the responses they got. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So these 1000 hits is it also the standard bow as well? I've just read the get 100 kills with archer is also bugged and it requires the standard bow to unlock..

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/7/2021 at 0:25 PM, Deluziion90 said:

So these 1000 hits is it also the standard bow as well? I've just read the get 100 kills with archer is also bugged and it requires the standard bow to unlock..

yes, standard bow only. I unlocked the fighting in the shade trophy at level 16 archer 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m nearly at 100% on the progress tracker by firing arrows into the ground so having to hit people with 1000 arrows doesn’t appear to be correct. It may be that that requirement is only for Xbox players at the moment. 

Edited by Gladiator995
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 18/7/2021 at 9:38 PM, DiegoMolinams said:

yes, standard bow only. I unlocked the fighting in the shade trophy at level 16 archer 

Hi you got it at lv 16? This takes  ages , this trophy ruins my experience with the game im lv 13 so i just need to shoot arrows until i get that mf trophy?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 30/1/2022 at 1:25 AM, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

Hi you got it at lv 16? This takes  ages , this trophy ruins my experience with the game im lv 13 so i just need to shoot arrows until i get that mf trophy?

yes, standard bow and landing my shots. I don't remember very well if bots count but I think they do. Don't just shoot at the air, I don't think they count 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.