How to unlock the Friendship Rules trophy solo

DEYBAJ

Hello everyone 

As the title say  i have gotten the Friendship Rules  trophy by my self solo without anyone help me out and this what i did to get it 

First thing u need to have more than one users on your ps4 device so creat or use any ones you have already then go to the one you just created or already exist then open the account and go to the friend list then add ur primary account user the one u want to unlock the trophy in so basically u just add your self to the other account lol 

Step two

go ahead and launch or start the game app lol and when u at the main menu  just sign in using another control with the account you just created and it should shows up a  two different id psn name users ur primary one and the other so basically its like playing split screen using two control ok now  play the game  and let the other user down him self or just  let the enemies shoot him down then  revive him as usual with ur primary psn account the one that u want  to unlock the trophy on it  and thats it congratulations the trophy should pops by now but remember to do all that  in a online match   because this well   not work on   offline match 

Edited by DEYBAJ
  • Like 3

• 1 year later...