The Outer Worlds 2 Announcement Teaser Trailer

ziggypossum

2 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

I love the self-awareness of it all! I have yet to play the first one (playable at 60fps on new gen consoles, thankfully!) but it looks like something I'll enjoy when I get around to it.

Definitely one of the more creative trailers I've seen in a while.

Wow, total bullshit. I could understand if they were releasing new IPs exclusive to Xbox but making a sequel to a PlayStation title Xbox exclusive is such a scummy move and a slap in the face to the PlayStation users who supported them with the first game.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ImMagnetz said:

Wow, total bullshit. I could understand if they were releasing new IPs exclusive to Xbox but making a sequel to a PlayStation title Xbox exclusive is such a scummy move and a slap in the face to the PlayStation users who supported them with the first game.

Eh, Microsoft own the studio now, can't be mad at them taking the game as an exclusive since they're paying for it being made.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Batmannequin said:

Eh, Microsoft own the studio now, can't be mad at them taking the game as an exclusive since they're paying for it being made.

It's more shitty from Obsidian's point of view but I suppose they kind of have to do what Microsoft wants.

• Like 2