usapro2017

This is the 19th Break game in the series! Why does this developer get a free pass when Ratalaika often get criticised?

14 posts in this topic

Say what you will about Ratalaika releasing easy Platinum games on a regular basis.. but at least they release a wide variety of games in different genres! 

 

This developer however is so lazy it has released the SAME game (only difference is reskinned holiday themes or Dragons for some reason) 19 times now!!

 

My question is, why do so many ‘Hardcore’ trophy hunters complain about every Ratalaika game being too easy and devaluing the trophy system without fail, yet nobody bats an eyelid when the EXACT same easy/fast platinum game gets released 19 times?

Edited by usapro2017
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People do complain about this game series, and a bunch of other new easy plat developers/publishers besides Ratalaika now. The sad part is a lot of these new ezpz plats make Ratalaika games almost respectable in comparison. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I forgot all about these.

 

Sometime in the past, long before I cared about trophies or PSNP, I had Briks: Head to Head on my wishlist because "Breakout with hot anime girls? Nice."

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Somebody hasn't been keeping up with all the arguments around these games.

 

Anyway, these games are trash, Ratalaika games are trash, go play games that take effort instead.

Edited by Darling Baphomet
2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, usapro2017 said:

My question is, why do so many ‘Hardcore’ trophy hunters complain about every Ratalaika game being too easy and devaluing the trophy system without fail, yet nobody bats an eyelid when the EXACT same easy/fast platinum game gets released 19 times?

 

I think we're past the point of no return years ago.

 

These kind of games are basically just "PSN level boosters". Cheap and awful games that help boost your trophy level to keep in the top ranks. As long as idiots keep buying them, developers will keep making them. I frequently compain about them but eventually I am going to be in the minority as there are already people defending these awful "almost games".

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

it's easy money for the developers really, probably doesn't take much effort to make either, well way less then a "proper game"

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No point complaining about it now. These games made the leader board pointless many moons ago.  

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Dan-lives-here said:

No point complaining about it now. These games made the leader board pointless many moons ago.  

So pointless I noticed you aren't on them anymore. Such a shame as I was enjoying your meteoric rise. 

 

Usually it's the cousin, maybe it's your son though in your case. Best of luck. 😘 

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, adam1984123 said:

So pointless I noticed you aren't on them anymore. Such a shame as I was enjoying your meteoric rise. 

 

Usually it's the cousin, maybe it's your son though in your case. Best of luck. 1f618.png 


I don't play games for the leader boards and I never have. Never even checked them. 


I will never stoop so low that I'll buy shovel ware games that take 20 minuets to platinum in 10 different regions to stack and because of this  would never eve have a chance of breaking in the top 100 so in what reality would I care about leader boards?

I will  continue to plat hard games and post about it. I don't need luck, I have skill :)

TC 
 

Edited by Dan-lives-here
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dan-lives-here said:


I don't play games for the leader boards and I never have. Never even checked them. 


I will never stoop so low that I'll buy word games in 10 different regions to stack 10 platinums in a minutes and because of this  would never have a chance of breaking even in the top 100.

I don't need luck, I have skill :) TC 

Me either. I struggle to spell words once, let alone 10 times... 

 

Power on son, power on. My advice, go the figure 4 leg lock if you son disobeys again. It's far less destructive to surrounding furniture. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, adam1984123 said:

Me either. I struggle to spell words once, let alone 10 times... 

 

Power on son, power on. My advice, go the figure 4 leg lock if you son disobeys again. It's far less destructive to surrounding furniture. 

you must be dyslexic like me. 


my son is in hospital he wont be disobeying me again.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why complain about any of em? They aint gonna stop cos Lil' Timmy doesn't like 'em. Just ignore 'em and enjoy life.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer the games of sometimes you,ratalaika 1000000000000 times than the pile of shit of crapthrough games 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.