Importing saves from the PS4 version

turniplord

If you grab the latest patch for this version and the PS4 one, you can export and import your old saves. I have no idea if anything auto pops as I’ve not tried it, but the process is there.

it’s a shame it can’t just read the PS4 save like Jedi Fallen Order, but at least you can upload and import it if you want to.

31 minutes ago, MikeCheck-- said:

Curious to know if auto pop works or not. The game was amazing, especially in VR. Odd that it is getting a re-release honestly. I'm probably passing on buying it a second time anyways but just curious

Its out now, and is a free upgrade if you own the original. I was playing it last night. I got the plat in VR and it was amazing, excited to do it again on the PS5 flat version. 

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/20/2021 at 11:08 AM, NANASHI0x74 said:

Can you still get all the trophies after importing a platinum save from PS4? If yes, does it save you any time?

I just tried it and sadly you can not. I have all the weapons and upgrades done and nothing popped. You unfortunately have to grind all the RNG epic loot again and it’s been a drag the 2nd time around so far. I recommend uploading save to cloud before you buy the last thing you need for the trophy everything is awesome and it’s looking like you need to make a new save for the DNA/weapon upgrades. On the bright side, all the miscellaneous trophies are really easy you’re a beast with the upgrades. 

Edited by ArabianSwordsman