trophies autopop?

13 hours ago, Datboy1991 said:

The quarterly major update dropped today, and the issue has not been fixed. All we have is a vague promise from 3 months ago. Sure feels like Bethesda is going to stick it to PS users now that Microsoft owns them. 

You've made good progress with ESO and you're nearly done with the PS5 version now so I would guess you don't wanna see it become an auto-pop anymore. Right now for people like us who have done it or are nearly done it's gonna be a shitty decision to later turn it into an autopop and screw our efforts. In my case every 3 months this is one of the things I test first and now we've got another 3 month wait to see if they'll turn it into an autopop or not. 

Edited by Sergen

On 11/17/2021 at 5:42 AM, Sergen said:

You've made good progress with ESO and you're nearly done with the PS5 version now so I would guess you don't wanna see it become an auto-pop anymore. Right now for people like us who have done it or are nearly done it's gonna be a shitty decision to later turn it into an autopop and screw our efforts. In my case every 3 months this is one of the things I test first and now we've got another 3 month wait to see if they'll turn it into an autopop or not. 

Yeah at this point, might as well suck it up and finish it. If anything, it would be nice for the autopop to cover the dlc trophies I'm missing in the PS4 version. Btw, congrats on getting the first and (so far) only PS5 hundred percent! Hoping to join you up there soon! 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

ZOS never fixed stuff in the past.

ZOS will never fix stuff in the future.

My mainchar was broken for more than 2 years and they gave me free crowns a few times and answered me that "they can understand that this is frustrating but they dont know if the devs will fix it". They also told me to post "many times in the official forums to get heard and to be seen there" which is against their own rules and will cause a ban there.

They fixed some of the issues by accident about 2 months ago when they decided to reset some things in the game.

I dont care about the fact that Microsoft bought Bethesda. Yes, they did a good job with some older games like Blizzard did back in the days. But to be honest, for the last couple of years they just sucked really hard in doing their job.