Resident Evil Chapter

Biological Weaponry: Down Contaminated Survivors with The Nemesis 65 times in public matches using Tentacle Strike

Preemptive Strike: Hook a Survivor in a public match before any generators have been fully repaired

Raccoon City Recruit: In a public match, repair the generator on the 1st floor of the RPD station’s main hall and escape

Adept Nemesis, Leon & Jill

All seem incredibly easy, Biological Weaponry will most definitely take the longest (maybe Adept Nemesis if your rank is screwing you over) but was surprised to see an easy Killer trophy.

Edited by OmegaRejectz

7 hours ago, PMDStrandbeest said:

I've heard there's a remarkably low chance the game will accidentally send you to the map anyway, because of course there's even bugs nested inside the bugs of this game lol. That might explain how someone got the trophy 3 days ago which I am immensely jealous of.

The map is enabled in custom games so maybe there is a bug that you can get trophy there?

But when they patch the map sometime next year they will probably make it so that you have a high chance of getting it like they usually do. If not i have like 15 map offerings for RCPD so just send me an invite when they enable the offering again =>

1 hour ago, Quink666 said:

The map is enabled in custom games so maybe there is a bug that you can get trophy there?

But when they patch the map sometime next year they will probably make it so that you have a high chance of getting it like they usually do. If not i have like 15 map offerings for RCPD so just send me an invite when they enable the offering again =>

8 hours ago, PMDStrandbeest said:

I've heard there's a remarkably low chance the game will accidentally send you to the map anyway, because of course there's even bugs nested inside the bugs of this game lol. That might explain how someone got the trophy 3 days ago which I am immensely jealous of.

A side effect of them enabling it in custom games causes the map to also have a low chance of appearing in public games for some reason. That's how some players are still able to get the trophy.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Nah, the other person was right, you're able to randomly get it in regular matches.

Basically BHVR's spaghetti code is so beyond fucked that a side effect of the map being enabled in customs is a 0._% of getting it in regular matches.

4 hours ago, Quink666 said:

Next year? You're optimistic, I'd be surprised if its fixed half a decade from now.

12 hours ago, PMDStrandbeest said:

Bugs inside of bugs is Behaviour's speciality ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

Basically BHVR's spaghetti code is so beyond fucked that a side effect of the map being enabled in customs is a 0._% of getting it in regular matches.

Next year? You're optimistic, I'd be surprised if its fixed half a decade from now.

Haha leave it to Behaviour to have bugs within bugs. This latest DLC is even worse then the Twins DLC when it comes to bugs. 

I’m surprised at how releasing new killer/survivors and a map can bug out stuff like emblems,  other maps and other stuff. It’s like hiring a plumber to fix your water but when he has fixed it your internet breaks. Makes no sense.

Behaviour need to have the patches on the PTB longer so that they can be released with fewer bugs. I wouldn’t mind 3 DLCs a year instead of 4 if it meant a better gaming experience with fewer bugs. 

Edited by Quink666

10 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

If the map isn't released on tuesday than Behaviour's incompetence has hit a new low.

That'd be two weeks of the map being disabled. If it's not until the Tuesday after or beyond than... wow 3+ weeks of the new map being disabled because they're awful programmers.

I completely agree!

13 hours ago, OmegaRejectz said:

If the map isn't released on tuesday than Behaviour's incompetence has hit a new low.

That'd be two weeks of the map being disabled. If it's not until the Tuesday after or beyond than... wow 3+ weeks of the new map being disabled because they're awful programmers.

I'll bet they will release the map now for the 5th anniversary event but in doing so they will bug out 3 other maps and disable those instead. One step forward two steps back.

so it has a chance to load naturally now? But it isn't fixed...what is the point of adding it back into the rotation but still leaving the offerings disabled. My friends and I did a custom game on it where i used a gen awareness build (surveillance, pop, dragons grip, discordance) and there was absolutely no way to pressure them, maybe with Demo or Freddy? It would just be better if they reskinned something like Lery's or Hawkins where the map design is sensible instead of the labyrinth that it is now.

8 minutes ago, Mirrors1118 said:

New map trophy is glitched atm. I did the gen in the main hall and escaped but I didn't get the trophy.1f622.png

Are you entirely sure? I never would have guessed that this game would have trophy bugs and glitches in general. Colour me surprised =>

This new event is a clusterfuck of bugs. Crowns are buggy, emblem system is still buggy, performance issues across the board. I think i'll join the reddit boycott and not buy anything until the game gets fixed.

17 minutes ago, PMDStrandbeest said:

so it has a chance to load naturally now? But it isn't fixed...what is the point of adding it back into the rotation but still leaving the offerings disabled. My friends and I did a custom game on it where i used a gen awareness build (surveillance, pop, dragons grip, discordance) and there was absolutely no way to pressure them, maybe with Demo or Freddy? It would just be better if they reskinned something like Lery's or Hawkins where the map design is sensible instead of the labyrinth that it is now.

Yeah there's a chance of getting this map in public match now. I agree the map is pretty survivor sided. Lots of safe pallets. Lucky break+Iron will is also busted in this map. 

13 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

Are you entirely sure? I never would have guessed that this game would have trophy bugs and glitches in general. Colour me surprised =>

This new event is a clusterfuck of bugs. Crowns are buggy, emblem system is still buggy, performance issues across the board. I think i'll join the reddit boycott and not buy anything until the game gets fixed.

I'm pretty sure I did the right gen in this map. There is only one gen in the main hall. And I also escaped through the exit gate. The crown is also buggy at first. One bug fixed. 99 more to go lol. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

I just did the gen and got the trophy. It is not glitched. The map has a super low chance of spawning and offerings for it are disabled.

That's weird I did the gen and escaped and the trophy didn't unlock for me. Is it the gen in the main hall area near one of the exit gate?