Resident Evil Chapter

4 hours ago, VoidVictorious said:

It’s downstairs in the main hall. You should see a very tall ceiling.

Excuse me.

I played a new map for hours and I was finally able to play it a while ago.
But I operated a generator in the centre hole and later escaped but the trophy was not won.
Isn't this the place?

25 minutes ago, Kazya-_- said:

Excuse me.

I played a new map for hours and I was finally able to play it a while ago.
But I operated a generator in the centre hole and later escaped but the trophy was not won.
Isn't this the place?

I think my description was pretty clear. It is in the main hall (downstairs) in the center (under a tall ceiling). If you escaped and didn’t get the trophy, here are some things to consider. If you don’t finish the generator and miss a skill check (and therefore aren’t on it when finished) you won’t get it. That has happened to me before on other maps. The trophy pops after the match when you are shown running on the stats screen. You also need to obviously escape.

21 minutes ago, VoidVictorious said:

I think my description was pretty clear. It is in the main hall (downstairs) in the center (under a tall ceiling). If you escaped and didn’t get the trophy, here are some things to consider. If you don’t finish the generator and miss a skill check (and therefore aren’t on it when finished) you won’t get it. That has happened to me before on other maps. The trophy pops after the match when you are shown running on the stats screen. You also need to obviously escape.

Thanks for the reply.
I operated the generator myself from start to finish.
And I made it clean without any mistakes.
I recorded the scene on video that the generator was completely completed as well.
After that I escaped.
This trophy still seems to have a problem.

Edited by Kazya-_-

4 hours ago, Kazya-_- said:

Thanks for the reply.
I operated the generator myself from start to finish.
And I made it clean without any mistakes.
I recorded the scene on video that the generator was completely completed as well.
After that I escaped.
This trophy still seems to have a problem.

No problem. Other people have gotten the trophy today as well.

37 minutes ago, Mirrors1118 said:

Not sure if there's any difference but there're 2 potential spawns(afaik) for main hall gen. I did the gen near the staircase and didn't unlock the trophy. The gen can also spawn closer to the exit gate. 

foagteD.jpg

14LX3lK.jpg

All I can say is that I believe it was by the staircase. I would keep at it and don’t skip the stats screen because it was a bit delayed. The game has been a serious mess so anomalies no longer surprise me. 

1 hour ago, VoidVictorious said:

All I can say is that I believe it was by the staircase. I would keep at it and don’t skip the stats screen because it was a bit delayed. The game has been a serious mess so anomalies no longer surprise me. 

I see. Thanks. Maybe I left the summary screen too fast. 

I just got the trophy on my first time playing on this map. I escaped through the hatch (I was the last survivor left, the killer closed the hatch, but I had a key).

I liked the new map, but I was too stressed out about surviving and getting the trophy to fully enjoy it. ?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, VoidVictorious said:

The map has been reenabled but I did read the offerings don’t work. 

The offering is retired temporarily (Temporarily means anything from 1 week to forever when it comes to Behaviour). But supposedly you should be able to get it randomly like any other map but i have played probably 100 games during the 5th anniversary event and i have yet to get the new RCPD map. At least i have tons of offerings for when they enable them again. Seems like chances of getting new map is ridiculously low. 

2 hours ago, Quink666 said:

The offering is retired temporarily (Temporarily means anything from 1 week to forever when it comes to Behaviour). But supposedly you should be able to get it randomly like any other map but i have played probably 100 games during the 5th anniversary event and i have yet to get the new RCPD map. At least i have tons of offerings for when they enable them again. Seems like chances of getting new map is ridiculously low. 

Agreed, temporary should not be in their vocabulary. I play a lot and I have gotten probably ten spawns out of 100. It really comes down to extreme luck.

It is quite annoying cause I have gotten a few offerings, yet cannot use them. I got to the map a few times, yet I either don't get to fix it, or am the first one sacrificed. 

I hope they get the offering working cause it is so random when and if we can ever get the map with how many the game has now

EDIT: The offering has been usable late July. Though some Killers automatically quit.

Edited by AquaNSky

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/27/2021 at 6:40 PM, NoiizeR- said:

I did the correct gen and escaped, nothing happened. What now?

I’ve heard several people say they got it on their second attempt. Check to see if people are getting it, and if they are, make sure you are on the right gen and try again. Reach out to the dev’s via Twitter if there is an issue after that. 

Edited by VoidVictorious

On 2021-07-28 at 3:48 AM, VoidVictorious said:

I’ve heard several people say they got it on their second attempt. Check to see if people are getting it, and if they are, make sure you are on the right gen and try again. Reach out to the dev’s via Twitter if their is an issue after that. 

Will do ?

I've played the map 4 or 5 times now (when the killer doesn't insta-DC) and there are 4 spawn locations in the main hall, 3 on the lower area, only 2 of which seem to count. If it is on the lowest section near the door (with the reception desk) that generator seems to count. If it is one of the two locations on the next landing up, only the one against the right staircase seems to count, and not the left. The one on the top floor does not count either.

I have no idea why it is location specific but it makes it so much worse.

On 8/5/2021 at 2:35 PM, PMDStrandbeest said:

I've played the map 4 or 5 times now (when the killer doesn't insta-DC) and there are 4 spawn locations in the main hall, 3 on the lower area, only 2 of which seem to count. If it is on the lowest section near the door (with the reception desk) that generator seems to count. If it is one of the two locations on the next landing up, only the one against the right staircase seems to count, and not the left. The one on the top floor does not count either.

I have no idea why it is location specific but it makes it so much worse.

Probably cause many maps have a trophy tied to fixing a specific generator. They are keeping with that tradition. It would of been nice if they made it more accessible. Only two sides are available for four people.