Cyberpunk 2077 coming back to PS store on June 21, 2021

Thephoenixshow

It’s coming back June 21st. Base PS4 still has significant performance issues, so Sony recommended that players play Cyberpunk 2077 on PS4 Pro or PS5 until further fixes are released.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ign.com/articles/cyberpunk-2077-playstation-store-return-date-announced%3famp=1

Edited by ResoluteRock
Added source

3 minutes ago, craig_obviously said:

what was the original retail price on release ?.... curious to see what it is when it returns

It was $59.99 at release, but considering the physicals have dropped to less than $40 at GameStop, Amazon, and the other retailers, I'm going to expect it to re-release at $39.99.

• Like 1

That's a bit of a joke that it's being allowed back up when one of the versions still doesn't work properly, I would also expect it to still be 59.99 because digital pricing rarely uses common sense when compared to physical 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MD_91 said:

That's a bit of a joke that it's being allowed back up when one of the versions still doesn't work properly, I would also expect it to still be 59.99 because digital pricing rarely uses common sense when compared to physical 

There's even more broken games on the store than Cyberpunk, and I doubt the base PS4 will ever be able to handle it.  

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, craig_obviously said:

$ 59.99 Canadian... not at all what I expected

They're only going to pay you $59.99 to beta test their broken game?

That doesn't seem worth it - I'd hold out, your time is worth so much more than that!

• Like 3

They sold 13 million copies already and it was taken off the store after like 2 days for 6 months. Only for them to charge $70 AUD for it to be back on the store, with Sony having a warning to not buy it unless you have a PS4 Pro minimum (which i believe is a first ever from sony). While CDPR STILL earnt money from retailers selling the disc versions still this whole time.

This whole saga is unprecedented and unreal, and the best part about this is all parties involved - devs, consumers, retailers will not learn a damn thing from this and still people will preorder games.

People who didnt buy into this at the start are kermit the frog during this whole debacle 

kermit-tea-meme-history-meaning.jpg?itok

Edited by Ac3dUd3-
  • Like 3

10 hours ago, sepheroithisgod said:

How bad is this to play on PS5? Part of me just wants to play it to better understand the memes lol

Framerate wise it's fine, stability wise on the other hand? 

I ordered a physical copy online at release just because of how much I loved The Witcher games and holy moly I have never in my life played a game that crashes this much. It must have crashed at least every 30-60 mins.

Needless to say the retailer I bought it from wouldn't accept refunds either.

Thanks CDPR.

• Like 1