Cyberpunk 2077 coming back to PS store on June 21, 2021

Thephoenixshow

$50 here in the USA. I definitely hope people will take notice of that "don't buy this for base PS4" warning. What a crazy shit show all this has been.

Only the 3rd time I've ever pre-ordered a game (the other 2 being Horizon: Zero Dawn and Dead Space 2), and I'm very glad I decided to cancel it after the 2nd release date delay. I will admit I was caught up in the hype. CDPR, Keanu Reeves, those game trailers. They had me going. I wasn't even angry after release, just disappointed. :(

Having said all that, I will still buy it on PC years from now when it's like $6. Honestly won't pay more than that for it. 

Best Far Cry clone I've ever played.

Game is stupid, has horrible plot full of holes and most boring characters you'll ever see in games.

And it also fundamentally broken and outdated, not talking about bugs, in-game RPG-system is not just working and whole game progression is not making any sense BUT...

It's still fun to mess around with. You should try it, I recommend PC version tho, but PS4 Pro is pretty much playable.

Here is my little review on this game.

2PrI3_zMTnE.jpg?size=803x204&quality=96&sign=53440c2372156caf4f25ed8e8f9137cf&type=album

• Like 1