Mastery PS4<>PS5 bugs trophies

Be aware that cross save really messes up the new 2 trophies.

I've earned the first gold medal on the ps5 version and made a cloud save to check if the ps4 version also popped which ofcourse didn't pop.

I replayed an easy level which I already had gold on my ps4 version and again no trophy.

Replayed a new level and achieved a gold medal no trophy.

I think you actually need to start the whole questline on the ps4 seperate from the ps5 version -_-....

• Like 2

I did gold 8 challenges but i then gave up when i saw that there is like 10 more. They are just annoying and not remotely fun. Won't even bother getting the Bronze trophy for 1 gold challenge on my PS4 stack. Enemies constantly bug out and move to place where you can't attack them, forcing you to reset a potentially good run. That happens like 50% of the time. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Quink666 said:

I did gold 8 challenges but i then gave up when i saw that there is like 10 more. They are just annoying and not remotely fun. Won't even bother getting the Bronze trophy for 1 gold challenge on my PS4 stack. Enemies constantly bug out and move to place where you can't attack them, forcing you to reset a potentially good run. That happens like 50% of the time. 

Omg are you serious.. I thought it was like 12 max ?..

I'm already close to 1 hour struggling on a stealth mission which is just bugged all over the place..

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Deluziion90 said:

Omg are you serious.. I thought it was like 12 max 1f643.png..

I'm already close to 1 hour struggling on a stealth mission which is just bugged all over the place..

I looked up a video for visual aid on the bum rush, stun kill challenge where they guy had a quest to get 15 or 18 silver medals. Pretty sure it said 18. That might also not be the last challenges. We wont know for sure until someone beats them all. None of them were super hard. But the enemies almost always bugged out on the Archery challenges forcing me to restart. Or i pressed parry button to long and did the special attack and killed the enemy instead of stunning etc. It's driving me crazy.

Edit: The video said get 15 Bronze medals. So atleast 15 challenges.

Edited by Quink666
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Quink666 said:

I looked up a video for visual aid on the bum rush, stun kill challenge where they guy had a quest to get 15 or 18 silver medals. Pretty sure it said 18. That might also not be the last challenges. We wont know for sure until someone beats them all. None of them were super hard. But the enemies almost always bugged out on the Archery challenges forcing me to restart. Or i pressed parry button to long and did the special attack and killed the enemy instead of stunning etc. It's driving me crazy.

Edit: The video said get 15 Bronze medals. So atleast 15 challenges.

Found the source as well 

He/She uploaded a full plathrough on the channel. So it seems 15 of these horrible challanges.

Currently at 6/15 and need to start with the bandit camp now ?. I refuse to play the ps4 version as well these fuckers at ubisoft better fix the autopop trophy because doing this twice is madness lol.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, locoporkko said:

@Deluziion90 tell us when the cross save works in ps5,i am working in mastery challenge and in some challenges the difficult is very high and very tough,i think that replay in ps5 isnt enjoyable and funny is more like a kick in the stomach

I just need 1 more gold for the trophy. The last 6 aren't too bad actually.

I'll probably not even wait for it and just play the ps4 version as well.

The worst of them all is definitely odin's mine if you can get those gold you're pretty much good to go.

• Like 1

I saved before doing the first one and also saved before doing the last one, managed to transfer saves to ps4 version and then popped them in the wrong order lol. so you only need a save before your last gold medal and your first one to pop both trophies (but you still have to do 2 challenges again)

On 17/6/2021 at 5:06 AM, JewishPanCaKe said:

Why do enemies disappear near the end of the wolf challenge in odins mine? Any ideas? It's brutal

You have stay in the zone,dont enter and abandoned the zone i dont understand like you but when i do and kill the soldiers without leave the zone i see that the enemies dont dissappear and be careful with one archer near of the zone where you find the first objective

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/19/2021 at 3:51 AM, jjnet123 said:

I saved before doing the first one and also saved before doing the last one, managed to transfer saves to ps4 version and then popped them in the wrong order lol. so you only need a save before your last gold medal and your first one to pop both trophies (but you still have to do 2 challenges again)

This makes sense, thanks.